24 replies to this topic

#21 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

StubHub the day before/day of this game will be comical.  Will be plennnttyyyy of tickets from STH's/brokers for WELLLLL below face value.  BOOK IT!

Yes they do....

I think it will go above face value on StubHub only because of the novelty of it.

Won't be a ton, but prob about 10% over face value for most tickets.

#22 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

I think it will go above face value on StubHub only because of the novelty of it.

Not a chance

There is no novelty to see a PRE-SEASON game featuring the NY Islanders and a non playoff teams in the Devils in BROOKLYN....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#23 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Not a chance

There is no novelty to see a PRE-SEASON game featuring the NY Islanders and a non playoff teams in the Devils in BROOKLYN....

It's a different arena and first ever hockey game there, so there is novelty.

If you are waiting for some discount like the Devils usually do for pre-season games, don't hold your breath.  It's an Islanders home game so no Devils discount group ticket links for this one.

#24 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

It's a different arena and first ever hockey game there, so there is novelty.

If you are waiting for some discount like the Devils usually do for pre-season games, don't hold your breath.  It's an Islanders home game so no Devils discount group ticket links for this one.

Isles STH and the brokers will only be on the hook for these for half of face or less....

I do not see demand keeping the prices that high, thus the lovely StubHub race to the bottom

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#25 Default

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

I was all excited to buy these a week ago, saw the price, remembered it was a pre-season and not post season game and passed.

I'll stubhub the day of and pay $20 a ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users