185 replies to this topic

#181 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

We go through to many coaches if you were a gm your team would be that of a high school caliber like team that has no idea how to play or communicate cause u destroyed the chemistry

Edited by CarterforPresident, 13 April 2013 - 01:54 AM.

#182 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

the only thing i can criticize the devils over the last several years is that coaching turnover... i pray that they'll hang onto PDB for a decent amount of time.

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#183 PacificDevil

PacificDevil

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Wasn't Chicago dead last in PK % and they fired of their assistant coaches responsible for PK? Now they're much better.

#184 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

It has nothing to do with "luck", a cop out that's like scratching the blackboard. Luck has nothing to do with being unable to get half way decent opportunities on 2 man advantages for more than a minute. A good team scores on 80 percent of those.

What all if the stat geeks have some bizarre inability to admit is that the team desperately misses Kocalchuk. To anyone with common sense they notice the Devils have won one game since he got hurt. Salvador or Stephen Gionta is not what ails the team.

It's not all luck, obviously.  But just think about how many posts we've hit and saves opposing goalies have made with the shaft of their stick.  I honestly believe they're gripping their sticks too tightly but I have never seen some of the things happen that have occurred during this streak. I mean, the puck literally stuck to Anderson's shoulder for a second.  It could have easily dropped down behind him into the net or in front to a Devil who was looking for a rebound.  Just think of the physics for a second

#185 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

We go through to many coaches if you were a gm your team would be that of a high school caliber like team that has no idea how to play or communicate cause u destroyed the chemistry

Chemistry ?.....what Chemistry ?
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#186 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Chemistry ?.....what Chemistry ?

Was all example that chemistry comments does not relate to devils

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users