#141 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

atleast someone in that building on the devils side won something lol

Lou still thinks VHS is cutting edge technology.

Shutout at home. That's like the ultimate embarrassment.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#142 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

I am  79 years young. I was very good but as I aged I was good as I always was and then I was good as I once was and now I am as good as I can remember it's history. Lou your time has passed you by, this team you put on the ice stinks. Two 40 yr old goalies, 3rd and 4th line players on the 1st and 2nd lines. 4th line players on the third line with players that don't belong in the NHL on the 4th line.  Why do we as Devils fans support the $hit you put in the ice?

#143 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Absolutely fvcking incompetent officiating tonight, this league is an absolute embarrassment in this regard.

fvcking thought I wouldn't get mad tonight, damnit

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#144 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Hopefully this is the farewell tour for guys like Marty, Zidlicky, Clarkson.

Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#145 Wolfy

Wolfy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Not that it really matters, but yeah, ref's have been cringe-worthy.

#146 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

goodbye season and an absolutely dreadful one at that.. man what a bunch of garbage
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#147 HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm completely convinced at this point that they are tanking on purpose

The Obvious: Carolina Hurricanes are tanking for the draft,

Rumors: Vanderbeek & Lou spotted @ 'John's Bargain Store' in Perth Amboy... rummaging through the "seconds" bin for that gem they'll pay double the value/worth.

#148 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,990 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

And that's the game. Its amazing this team can lose 10 games in a row and still only be 4 points out of a playoff spot. They don't even deserve to be in the playoffs at this point and the way they have been playing they don't deserve to be in them either.

#149 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

I've never seen a team outshoot another so often and so consistently and yet continue to lose. Unreal...

#150 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,113 posts

This season outdoes 10-11 imo

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#151 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

It didn't affect the outcome, but it's still annoying to see those pretty obvious fouls where Zajac was tripped and Clarkson high sticked (drawing blood no less) go uncalled.

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#152 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

Bazing! Devsman my parents are old, so yes we do have one of those ancient devices, though I may try to put it on DVD.. Then I can relive all the past losing streaks yayyy

Nice find. If you ever copy it to DVD and want to trade a copy, let me know.

#153 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,186 posts

Who else just wants to curl up in the fetal position and mutter incoherent babble?

Edited by Colin226, 12 April 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#154 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Hopefully this is the farewell tour for guys like Marty, Zidlicky, Clarkson.

Unfortunately Lou is in love with the reunion tour concept. So if Zids and Clarkson move on he'll likely replace them with some other ex-Devils past their prime scrubs.

#155 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,761 posts

It didn't affect the outcome, but it's still annoying to see those pretty obvious fouls where Zajac was tripped and Clarkson high sticked (drawing blood no less) go uncalled.

so? im serious... at this point whats the point of having PPs

www.SterioDesign.com

#156 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

not that it would of helped but once blood was drawn you would think they would make some type of good on it and review for the penalty and nothing, again not that it wouldve helped these bums but its just the point..
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#157 HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

Well,  presume it's win the lottery draft and trade down for draft pics... multiple times. Replenish all the picks lost for playing games and trading for players in their twilight of careers.

#158 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,676 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

It's literally the worst stretch of luck in NHL history...because they are playing well offensively. But the absolute worst puck luck I've ever seen in all my years of watching hockey

It has nothing to do with "luck", a cop out that's like scratching the blackboard. Luck has nothing to do with being unable to get half way decent opportunities on 2 man advantages for more than a minute. A good team scores on 80 percent of those.

What all if the stat geeks have some bizarre inability to admit is that the team desperately misses Kocalchuk. To anyone with common sense they notice the Devils have won one game since he got hurt. Salvador or Stephen Gionta is not what ails the team.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#159 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,015 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

It has nothing to do with "luck", a cop out that's like scratching the blackboard. Luck has nothing to do with being unable to get half way decent opportunities on 2 man advantages for more than a minute. A good team scores on 80 percent of those.

What all if the stat geeks have some bizarre inability to admit is that the team desperately misses Kocalchuk. To anyone with common sense they notice the Devils have won one game since he got hurt. Salvador or Stephen Gionta is not what ails the team.

0 wins since Kovy went down. 

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#160 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,761 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

well this is again the same problem... 2 goals on 11 shots... and 0 goals on 32 shots + a bunch of PPs and a 5 on 3... 

www.SterioDesign.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users