#1 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,746 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

haha thats pretty funny... per Ledger

Travis Zajac says he never calls his parents on game days. "I called my mom. She was surprised." It didn't work.

David Clarkson said he's tried everything "from green tape to not going onto the ice first and not coming off last."

Mark Fayne says he's gone from eating steak to chicken before games to change the team's luck. Fayne: "It didn't help."

Martin Brodeur said he's changed to a different watch every day trying to change the Devils' luck.

www.SterioDesign.com

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

They should change the amount of goals, I have heard other teams had luck with that.

#3 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Well if they're that ridiculous I guess I'll sing for Marty next game. Then I'll listen to Wicked Garden and announce I want to drink at Scotty's naked fountain (& blush at how gross that sounds)

Edited by Pepperkorn, 14 April 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I'm here for the party

#4 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

They should change the amount of goals, I have heard other teams had luck with that.

hahaa that's what I was thinking... We're hexed since Marty hit 666
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#5 peteyvegas51

peteyvegas51

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hey Travis!!  Try covering a forward in front of your own net.  That'll change your luck!

#6 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm bringing my sons friend who has never been to a hockey game on Saturday, maybe that will get them a win....like fishing, the new guy usually catches the most! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

#7 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'm bringing my sons friend who has never been to a hockey game on Saturday, maybe that will get them a win....like fishing, the new guy usually catches the most! ;)

Is he going to be in the starting lineup?

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#8 enjoythesilence

enjoythesilence

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

I'm the same with my nail polish and what I wear to the games.  It's driving me crazy that nothing is working!!!!  For the Boston game, these two guys sitting in front of us was away when they scored to make it 4-3.  My brother and I said they should stay away.  Not too long after they came back, 5-3 Boston.  It's weird how things work like that.  Perhaps something new will be done and the luck will change.  It has to at some point.

"They score! Henrique! It's over!"-Doc
"I couldn't be prouder of this group"-Pete DeBoer

#9 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Is he going to be in the starting lineup?

that might not be a bad idea! Lol

#10 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Made my day lmao

#11 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'm the same with my nail polish and what I wear to the games.  It's driving me crazy that nothing is working!!!!  For the Boston game, these two guys sitting in front of us was away when they scored to make it 4-3.  My brother and I said they should stay away.  Not too long after they came back, 5-3 Boston.  It's weird how things work like that.  Perhaps something new will be done and the luck will change.  It has to at some point.

Whatever you do will not determine the outcome of the game. We need to start a superstitious anonymous for a lot of posters here :P

#12 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

Whatever you do will not determine the outcome of the game. We need to start a superstitious anonymous for a lot of posters here :P

During the playoffs last year I made sure I did something 'different' every gameday and I have no idea why. Now 'different' was a very broad term and I did a lot of random things haha. I wont go into everything I did.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#13 Joonas #6

Joonas #6

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

Should I watch the game naked tonight? Maybe that will help. Haha.

I'm serious...  :ninja:

I fvcking hate animated avatars and signatures.

#14 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hopefully Lou doesnt start playing the change things game, and change the Coach.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#15 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

We need some crap all over SH threads. Look how far that took us last year. Dude-- it's all Satan's Hickey's fault. He's been too quiet and subservient this season.

I'm here for the party

#16 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

Coaches need to go tie shopping. Stevens hasn't worn a pink yet has he?

Ummmm. Hmmm. I --- well, I actually haven't actually ogled Scotty. I mean- like--- I ogled Oates kind of more..... I just - I guess I just take him for granted. Plus dipsh!t doesn't want to be ogled now <_<. Made THAT clear. Maybe if it was a little more "about you" the team would succeed more ?

I'm here for the party

#17 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

they need to make swarm it up type shirts and play more soccer, seems to help every time. 

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#18 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

We need some crap all over SH threads. Look how far that took us last year. Dude-- it's all Satan's Hickey's fault. He's been too quiet and subservient this season.

I disagree.  It is the poster who started the thread making fun of the RanJuhs being awful and losing and looking like they were going nowhere in the beginning of the season.  Now both teams have gone in opposite directions.   It came back to bite us on the ice.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users