Kolvalchuk, Salvador may be done for season

Don

Kovy may be out until training camp (I'm assuming some type of surgery will be needed based on how he fell).

Let's re-toool and move on to 2013 / 2014

They're still talking about bringing him back this season. You really think he'll get surgery over the summer?

A Devils fan friend of mine who lives in Montreal for the time being was sharing some of the ridiculousness he was seeing on his Facebook feed. One was like a humongous banner some Habs fan made commemorating Montreal's being in 1st place in the East (for like 4 days). Like, it must have taken days to make this thing, it had the logo and fire in the background, and a huge number 1 and date, it was embarrassing...

Exactly, this. I can handle the typical drunk Flyers fan with some sarcasm and wit, even the average annoying Rangers fan with wit and statistics, but I realized the weekend we played the Habs at home how ridiculous some of the Habs fans are when they're "on top". Otherwise, my experience with them in the past few years has always been positive, mainly because they weren't "on top"...

ohhhhh this?? 

31461_516104728428129_586502822_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i mean... bunch of my friend shared that like... HALF SEASON !!! while the bruins had like 4 games in hands and were 1 pts behind... like seriously...???????

the worst thing is when you try to argue with them, they are not knowledgable at all and they'll just throw you sh!t like... "how many cups do you have?" or "a win is a win!" and sh!t like that

i absolutely can't stand them.

im not joking here... i've seen talks between habs fans saying that... the 3 Norris nominees could possibly be for the first time ever from the same team... Subban, Markov, Diaz... Then that Price would win the Vezina, Plekanek the Selke, Therrien the Jack Adam and that Galchenyuk or Gallagher would most likely win the Calder... 

and they were 110% serious

im not joking here... i've seen talks between habs fans saying that... the 3 Norris nominees could possibly be for the first time ever from the same team... Subban, Markov, Diaz... Then that Price would win the Vezina, Plekanek the Selke, Therrien the Jack Adam and that Galchenyuk or Gallagher would most likely win the Calder... 

and they were 110% serious

Lol so true Habs fan are nuts

I've seen Habs fans posting over the past couple of years that Price will one day beat all of Brodeur's records.

They were 100% serious about that as well.

I've seen Habs fans posting over the past couple of years that Price will one day beat all of Brodeur's records.

They were 100% serious about that as well.

Ok, now that's funny! Thanks DevsMan84 after a day where I found out I need hernia surgery I finally laughed! Thanks brother!

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

Edit: maybe we can convince them Bryce is the next Scott Stevens and trade him for a 1st rounder!

Edited by Devs1965

Ok, now that's funny! Thanks DevsMan84 after a day where I found out I need hernia surgery I finally laughed! Thanks brother!

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

Edit: maybe we can convince them Bryce is the next Scott Stevens and trade him for a 1st rounder!

they wouldnt go for that they are probly convinced that Subban is better than Stevens as ever been anyway