126 replies to this topic

#121 Beck27

Beck27

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

Elias, has no support.   Our fowards are so mediocre now.   I was hoping Sullivan would rise to the occassion, but he seems invisible since we got him and Zajac just looks lost without Parise.

I would argue that both the quality and quantity of chances have been there for Patty...he just hasn't been converting on anything.  

#122 njdevsftw

njdevsftw

Senior Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Weird. It was blocked for me. Said it was being carried by NBCSports or something.

It had different commentators then normal, so I am guessing that's true, but it was still working for me at least.

EDIT: Could maybe be related to some ip blocking? Are you from the NJ area?

Edited by njdevsftw, 19 April 2013 - 12:21 PM.

Posted Image

#123 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

It blocked us and we tried to watch from Atlanta.. The highlights had the Flyers commentators so I guess NBCSN didn't send their own crew and just used the Flyers broadcast
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#124 NewarkDevil5

NewarkDevil5

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

I just want to point out that none of the goals we scored was caused by cycling in the offensive zone. We still haven't figured out how to make the basic staple of our offensive system work itself out into a goal.

Newark: The City of New Jersey

gallery_45_180_172422.png

#125 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

I just want to point out that none of the goals we scored was caused by cycling in the offensive zone. We still haven't figured out how to make the basic staple of our offensive system work itself out into a goal.

We made many good passes into the slot yesterday, nobody can finish. Poni had a plethora of chances from the slot.....But this is the Flyers defense we are talking here, of course they would get us out of our funk haha.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#126 Anhkheg

Anhkheg

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

From now till the end of the season, I want the two wins against Rags, hopefully, knocking them out of the playoffs and letting Jets make it. Not too much to ask.

#127 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

From now till the end of the season, I want the two wins against Rags, hopefully, knocking them out of the playoffs and letting Jets make it. Not too much to ask.

That would be beautiful :)

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users