25 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,550 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

Wow, Crasher if you had seen the Jerry Jones press conference, I think you would hate him even more.

I can't hate him anymore....I'm past the point of emotion and I'm in the acceptance phase where I know only a scorched Earth philosophy is gonna save the Cowboys (or some well placed food poisoning....)

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

I can't hate him anymore....I'm past the point of emotion and I'm in the acceptance phase where I know only a scorched Earth philosophy is gonna save the Cowboys (or some well placed food poisoning....)

LMAO.  Very well said.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#23 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Curious about your preliminary draft grade for your Boys?
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#24 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

Overview: The Ravens entered Thursday with an AFC-high 12 picks. They proceeded to replenish a defense picked apart in free agency with first- and second-day value grabs that address immediate needs. Elam and Brown are plug-and-play starters who add physicality up the middle. Experienced covering slot receivers, Elam is an upgrade on outgoing Bernard Pollard, while Brown's game tape was arguably indicative of a top-20 overall player. Williams is a quick-footed 340-pound nose tackle with pocket-pushing ability. Simon draws comparisons to James Harrison as a stubby, if stout rush linebacker prospect with a deceptively explosive first step. Juszczyk, Wagner, Lewis-Moore, and Anthony look like future role players. Mellette was another terrific late-round value pick. Once GM Ozzie Newsome gets left tackle Bryant McKinnie re-signed, the Ravens' 2013 lineups will near completion. And I think the product can be better than what Baltimore put on the field in 2012.

Grade: B+

I think the Boldin, Reed and Pollard moves will haunt us the next few years, but overall this Draft year helps long term.

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#25 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

Baltimore Ravens

Picks: FS Matt Elam, ILB Arthur Brown, DT Brandon Williams, DE John Simon, FB Kyle Juszczyk, OT Ricky Wagner, DE Kapron Lewis-Moore, OT Ryan Jensen, WR Aaron Mellette, CB Marc Anthony.
Analysis: The Ravens are an unflappable organization built on a consistent approach to the draft. So even after losing Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Anquan Boldin, Paul Kruger and Bernard Pollard, Baltimore patiently waited to rebuild through the draft rather than pay retail prices in free agency. The result is that the Ravens picked at least two guys (Elam and Brown) who should start right away and three or four other players who could be significant contributors. In particular, Elam has a chance to be an excellent player, as long as fans aren't expecting the second coming of Reed. This is the kind of approach that has kept long term success sustainable in Baltimore.
Grade: B

Consistent evaluation

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#26 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,550 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Curious about your preliminary draft grade for your Boys?

To me the only good thing that comes out of this weekend is the realization that Jason Garrett is not a play called and Dumbo's gonna have more input on the plays BEFORE they got 20 points down each week and he has to no huddle, scramble and make it up on his damn own anyway.....this is also why they got the TE and the Center early....but I try to keep my feelings on a steady level of apathy and thank the Lords of Kobol I play hockey four nights a week!

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users