This guy on HFBoards made a Twitter bot for sending out tweets lightning quick. I used it and it worked very well. I sent 148 tweets in about 3 minutes. Only issue is twitter will block you from tweeting eventually. He recomemnds creating a new account and starting up the bot again
For anyone interested in trying out the bot, email him at: MikeSecure@hotmail.com
It's after 100 tweets in 1 hr or 1000 tweets in one day that you go to twitterjail. So send 99 per hour, every hour, lol.
At least this is what I've been told/read. I don't have a twitter acct, so I don't know for sure.
The current technical limits for accounts are:
- Direct messages: 250 per day.
- Tweets: 1,000 per day. The daily update limit is
further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals.
Retweets are counted as Tweets.
- Changes to account email: Four per hour.
- Following (daily): The technical follow limit is 1,000
per day. Please note that this is a technical account limit only, and
there are additional rules prohibiting aggressive following behavior.
Details about following limits and prohibited behavior are on the Follow Limits and Best Practices page.
- Following (account-based): Once an account is following 2,000 other users, additional follow attempts are limited by account-specific ratios. The Follow Limits and Best Practices page has more information.
These limits include actions from all devices, including web, mobile,
phone, API, etc. API requests from all third-party applications are
tracked against the hourly API limit. People who use multiple
third-party applications with their account will therefore reach the API
limit more quickly. For more information on this topic, please see our API Rate Limiting page.
These limits may be temporarily reduced during periods of heavy site usage. In such cases, we will post an update on the Twitter Status blog.
Edited by ATLL765, 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM.