Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

What was wrong with Markus Naslund at the time? The selection of the covers, and the art work itself has gone downhill recently, imo. I used to like the game-action picture, not some artist's conception with faux-skate scratches all over the box.

Sure..but EA should retain some bit of control in deciding who should be on the cover.

They do that's why we can't vote from the whole league. Plus all the pub they get from people trying to get their favorite to be voted on can't be hurt

Edited by roomtemp

there are no more MTL players left and both Toronto players are losing right now. R u sure they are organizing something?

no im saying he's saying they are crazy because but we are doing the same thing. "they get people to vote and boost people to vote everyday and everything" 

with a whole thread or whatever, its not like we have a place to judge.

no im saying he's saying they are crazy because but we are doing the same thing. "they get people to vote and boost people to vote everyday and everything"

with a whole thread or whatever, its not like we have a place to judge.

Oh yeah I agree. But it's not just devils fans voting for Marty. He's getting a lot of league-wide support, and once JVR and Lupul are eliminated pretty much all The fans from Canada will vote for Marty. You know for sure they won't vote for datsyuk or Bob with the whole Canada/Russia rivalry.

i have been voting since i got up this morning. i just cast my 800th vote of the day for Marty!

MARTY!

i vote on the cover vote website because i don't have a twitter. i just vote and reload the page. i keep track by typing "1" in microsoft word whenever i cast a vote. then i check the word count and voila, thats how many times ive voted so far today.

also: 900 so far now

i vote on the cover vote website because i don't have a twitter. i just vote and reload the page. i keep track by typing "1" in microsoft word whenever i cast a vote. then i check the word count and voila, thats how many times ive voted so far today.

also: 900 so far now

Marty is campaigning hard on twitter. He gives out signed mini sticks to those who vote on there. I think you're the most deserving Edited by SMantzas