68 replies to this topic

#41 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Canes have to win in regulation and jets have to win by any means to set up elimination game on Saturday.

Then devils have to win in regulation Saturday to knock the rags out

Why would canes have to win in regulation? Don't Jets have tiebreaker between the rags?

#42 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

fvck carolina.

that franchise exists for one reasn only. to piss off devils fans

Edited by '7', 25 April 2013 - 08:30 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#43 Wolfy

Wolfy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

...and Carolina blows it with 3 minutes to go.

Bullsh!t call on the Canes and bullsh!t lucky bounce for the rags. 

Can anyone explain to me why suddenly, when we're not in it anymore, our PP suddenly comes to life? Anyone?

Edit: Winnipeg just got the lead.

Edited by Wolfy, 25 April 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#44 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Rangers win

#45 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

cheap ass goal by the rags overrated 20 goal scorer captain. I hope pittsburgh or someone take 'em out in 4. And I'm hoping for some career ending injuries to the Rags in the playoffs

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#46 Wolfy

Wolfy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

Chico dissing the rags, I love it.

#47 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

7. Im all for rooting against the rangers since we're.not in it (rooting for the isles,i do live on li after all) but wishing a career ending injury on anyone is just wrong.

#48 Wolfy

Wolfy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

The more we score and the more we win, the more miserable I am. Cannot fvcking believe we're not in the playoffs.

#49 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

This hurts.I hope lou gets his head outta his ass this offseason...

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#50 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Wow this might as well have been a Rags/Canes GDT...

Good win by the boys, happy that this team is showing some pride and not rolling over in these last few games, this team gives us an honest effort every night and I can't wait for next year.
25smul5.png

#51 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Fun game I guess, but handing out 10% discounts is borderline insulting.

Shame the Canes couldn't pull that out, that team really is just good for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#52 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,070 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Best part of tonight was on my way back to penn station through the gateway tunnel I stopped at the stadium shop. The old guy sees me in my Colin white game worn jersey and tells me they offer a service to remove the name and replace it with larsson. I told him no thanks and its a game worn and he just looked at me blankly before saying "but white is no longer on the team and we offer a service to replace just the name."

Ummm no

Fun game I guess, but handing out 10% discounts is borderline insulting.

Shame the Canes couldn't pull that out, that team really is just good for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

It's not borderline, it IS insulting. Can't they instead just give everyone a free soda or hot dog instead as the lowest prize?

Sheesh

#53 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Gotta change my tune a bit here. I think if we had Kovy, Marty and Zubs all season we would be headed to the playoffs.

frabz-Al-Bundy-Sees-Your-New-Shoes-Al-Bu

#54 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Best part of tonight was on my way back to penn station through the gateway tunnel I stopped at the stadium shop. The old guy sees me in my Colin white game worn jersey and tells me they offer a service to remove the name and replace it with larsson. I told him no thanks and its a game worn and he just looked at me blankly before saying "but white is no longer on the team and we offer a service to replace just the name."

Ummm no

It's not borderline, it IS insulting. Can't they instead just give everyone a free soda or hot dog instead as the lowest prize?

Sheesh

They should have given everyone a free program since the only update them 2 to 3 times a season with only changing the cover/roster lineup. I'm sure they have tons of those leftover now that are worthless.

#55 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

Habs won anyway

#56 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,070 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

They should have given everyone a free program since the only update them 2 to 3 times a season with only changing the cover/roster lineup. I'm sure they have tons of those leftover now that are worthless.

They have last years finals programs out on the auction tables every game this year. This is the same program that was given out a couple times as part of the living social deal early in the season.

#57 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

Sheesh

It's the second year in a row they've done it, I knew they would pull that.  Since STH's get a 10% discount at the Den ANYWAY, it really is giving us nothing.

I should have stayed home tonight. This is the most pissed off I have been since the Carolina series. I'm very bitter and angry with everything that happened since game 6 of the finals. Between the bullsh!t lockout. Parise being a waste of life. Our awful sh!t season with that painful sh!t losing streak. Add that in with this year being the last year of the divisions and playoffs as how they should be cause the NHL fvcked that up as well.

fvck everything.

I don't know why going to the game itself would piss you off.  If anything it was the least annoying part of the season, apart from the actual 'important' wins in the first month :P

What did annoy me was the dumbass traffic jam on 78 getting out of Newark, it took me an hour and a half to make a 40-minute drive home.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 25 April 2013 - 11:12 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#58 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Gotta change my tune a bit here. I think if we had Kovy, Marty and Zubs all season we would be headed to the playoffs.

I agree. Injuries really fvcked us this year.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#59 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

That just screams to me "we lack quality depth".  

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#60 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

That just screams to me "we lack quality depth".  

Yep. And that's something I expect Lou to address with aggression this offseason.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users