68 replies to this topic

#61 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

Another game blacked out on Game Center. Why do I have this package when 25% of the Devs games are blocked. sigh
It's the whiskey talking.

#62 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

Yep. And that's something I expect Lou to address with aggression this offseason.

Are you kidding me? What Lou are you talking about? RangerLou

#63 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

cheap ass goal by the rags overrated 20 goal scorer captain. I hope pittsburgh or someone take 'em out in 4. And I'm hoping for some career ending injuries to the Rags in the playoffs

Career ending injuries, "7" isn't that going too far? It's only a game for entertainment. Get Real

#64 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

That just screams to me "we lack quality depth".  

How right you are every team had injuries. It's only an excuse. You wouldn't hear Devils fans saying "we made the playoffs and we had injuries or despite our injuries" It's just an excuse for weakness like in team weakness, thanks to Lou.

#65 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yep. And that's something I expect Lou to address with aggression this offseason.

In theory we actually have a lot of depth.

Elias, Kovalchuk, Zajac, Clarkson are your top end guys

Zubrus, Poni, Henrique, Loktionov, D'agostini, Sullivan and Bernier provide secondary scoring. The problem is that Poni, Sullivan and D'agostini didn't give you much and Henrique regressed

#66 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

I thought Gelinas looked great out there.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#67 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

In theory we actually have a lot of depth.

Elias, Kovalchuk, Zajac, Clarkson are your top end guys

Zubrus, Poni, Henrique, Loktionov, D'agostini, Sullivan and Bernier provide secondary scoring. The problem is that Poni, Sullivan and D'agostini didn't give you much and Henrique regressed

D'agostini sucks. We need to let him go as soon as possible. He got one empty netter and an easy stash goal 6 on 5. Other than that, nothing much going on.
Put food on my family

#68 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

D'agostini sucks. We need to let him go as soon as possible. He got one empty netter and an easy stash goal 6 on 5. Other than that, nothing much going on.

buddy just joined a struggling team and had to adjust to a new system and kept changing linemates... the whole team sucked on offence

www.SterioDesign.com

#69 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

buddy just joined a struggling team and had to adjust to a new system and kept changing linemates... the whole team sucked on offence

Agreed. I thought Dags actually has some impressive speed and won quite a few puck battles and races for pucks.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users