28 replies to this topic

#21 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hey, if you want a Russian, Nichushkin was sold/transferred today and went nuts.   That could drop him down a bit.

#22 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,672 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hey, if you want a Russian, Nichushkin was sold/transferred today and went nuts.   That could drop him down a bit.

Barkov is from Finland, if that's what you were getting at.

What happened with Nichuskinin?  I though the issue with him was that he would be in the KHL for at least two years.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#23 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

Barkov is from Finland, if that's what you were getting at.

What happened with Nichuskinin?  I though the issue with him was that he would be in the KHL for at least two years.

He's a dual.

Nichuskin was traded/sold/transferred (whatever it's called there) to Dynamo Moscow.   Afterwards, he's had a good day.

Igor Kleyner ‏@IgorKleyner 1h
SovSport: "Source close to Nichushkin says Valery, having found out about the trade, decided to stay in the NHL after draft"

Igor Kleyner ‏@IgorKleyner 1h
SovSport is now reporting Nichushkin is so upset about being traded to Dinamo wo his knowledge, he is leaning toward America *this* summer

Igor Kleyner ‏@IgorKleyner 1m
Rus media reports Nichushkin loses his cool after the loss to USA, curses at the reporters as he pushes his way out

#24 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

I'd be willing to give up a lot for Barkov but I'm not going to get my hopes up. What he's done in the SM-liiga as a 16 and 17 year old is incredible. I hope the Devils find a way to get Shinkaruk or Monahan at least.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#25 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Not to sure if Lou and the Canes will deal with each other since they're gonna be in our division.

#26 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'd be willing to give up a lot for Barkov but I'm not going to get my hopes up. What he's done in the SM-liiga as a 16 and 17 year old is incredible. I hope the Devils find a way to get Shinkaruk or Monahan at least.

yeah heard on that interview with scouts that he played against Mikko Koivu and that Barkov was the best player on the ice in that game. at his age to look better than a first line center in the NHL

www.SterioDesign.com

#27 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

At 5 Barkov or nishuskin will be avalaible

#28 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,866 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Dream scenario:

Win lottery, trade back to 4 or 5 (whatever gets Barkov), acquire more assets in the process.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#29 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

kindasuck to think we'd have to give up players or pick to move up while all we had to do is lose a few extra games here and there

www.SterioDesign.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users