1134 replies to this topic

#761 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

We're going to need a goalie after next season. Drop the zeros and get with the heroes, Hank!

at_midnight_1148.jpg

#762 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

We're going to need a goalie after next season. Drop the zeros and get with the heroes, Hank!

I don't know how most Devils fans would react to Hank coming to the Devils after we mocked him for so long.

It'd be so out of place.

n2eg.jpg

#763 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

I don't know how most Devils fans would react to Hank coming to the Devils after we mocked him for so long.

It'd be so out of place.

I'd love it! :clap:  Imagine what Ranger fans would think. :lol:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#764 njdevsftw

njdevsftw

Senior Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

The Queen joining the Devils would be truly awesome.

Posted Image

#765 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Well it'd be the ultimate payback after all the players they've stolen from us, but what exactly would be his motivation for leaving the Rangers where he's the big fish in a big pond to come here to their biggest rival and be the guy who followed Marty?  And don't tell me winning cause neither team's likely to be a big winner over the next few years.  Sure as **** ain't going to be money cause the Rangers can offer more.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 25 May 2013 - 08:07 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#766 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

Well it'd be the ultimate payback after all the players they've stolen from us, but what exactly would be his motivation for leaving the Rangers where he's the big fish in a big pond to come here to their biggest rival and be the guy who followed Marty?  And don't tell me winning cause neither team's likely to be a big winner over the next few years.  Sure as **** ain't going to be money cause the Rangers can offer more.

Thats why it's called a pipe dream. ;)

believe-zubrus.jpg

#767 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

we dont need his ass let him stay over there.. were capable of finding our own talent to replace brodeur when its time..
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#768 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,099 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

I like this Boston team and the coach. The GM has done a terrific job building a competitive hockey team.

King Henrik is outstanding so far in game. Rask was a great find for the Bruins.

Did you really call him "K*ng"? This isnt a Raggots board. We hate his fvcking guts.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#769 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

Did you really call him "K*ng"? This isnt a Raggots board. We hate his fvcking guts.

I don't mind him.  :ninja:   But fvck that team of course.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#770 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,099 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

He just seems like a smug metrosexual type. Probably throws fits when a hair is out of place during some GQ spread.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#771 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

He just seems like a smug metrosexual type. Probably throws fits when a hair is out of place during some GQ spread.

Lol, well more power to him on that. I do not mind him as an athlete, only the Rangers could waste half of his career like they did.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#772 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

theyll waste away the other half of that mans career too because hes not going to leave NY... dont even know why people bother debating it when we all know it already
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#773 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Meanwhile in Chicago the Blackhawks have pulled their collective heads out of their asses at least for the first 2 periods.

#774 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

i would really like to see the hawks pull out of that series and move on.. with the epic season they had i want them to win it
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#775 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

theyll waste away the other half of that mans career too because hes not going to leave NY... dont even know why people bother debating it when we all know it already

But why would he want to stay there,he doesn't need money.I'm not saying he would ever play here but I would think he wants to win a cup before its to late...and it won't be as a Ranger.

Just to say your a life time Ranger ? with nothing to really show for being one of the games best netminder around.
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#776 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

But why would he want to stay there,he doesn't need money.I'm not saying he would ever play here but I would think he wants to win a cup before its to late...and it won't be as a Ranger.Just to say your a life time Ranger ? with nothing to really show for being one of the games best netminder around.

hes going to be like our brodeur ( minus the success) for the rangers.. its a big city with the way that franchise is hes not going to leave there... i guarantee it, they will pay him what he deserves to make and that will be that.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#777 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

hes going to be like our brodeur ( minus the success) for the rangers.. its a big city with the way that franchise is hes not going to leave there... i guarantee it, they will pay him what he deserves to make and that will be that.

But Marty won 3 cups here....no way in hell he'll do that with them.I say he leaves to win a cup....just as #77 in Boston did.

Why would you think its about the money,he'll get that anywhere

Edited by hit the post, 25 May 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#778 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

But Marty won 3 cups here....no way in hell he'll do that with them.I say he leaves to win a cup....just as #77 in Boston did.Why would you think its about the money,he'll get that anywhere

i clearly said he would be like our marty over there with out the success.. i said that for a reason because i know he will stay there and he wont have success with the rest of those bums... ill tell you what, you think hes going to leave so badly? after he resigns ill send u a pm saying i told you so.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#779 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

He likes the team. I doubt he would actually leave kinda absurd to think so right now

Edited by CarterforPresident, 25 May 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#780 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

i clearly said he would be like our marty over there with out the success.. i said that for a reason because i know he will stay there and he wont have success with the rest of those bums... ill tell you what, you think hes going to leave so badly? after he resigns ill send u a pm saying i told you so.

No problem A$$HOLE...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users