1134 replies to this topic

#81 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.

Agree. That's the first thing I thought. Stevens-esque. TERRIBLE PASS, forcing Eller to look back and away from the direction he's moving, then Gryba NAILS him shoulder to shoulder, the shoulder MAY have just touched Eller's chin, but that's the best clean hit I've seen in years, wasn't sure it was still possible. NHL will suspend him because they don't understand how their inconsistency in discipline makes them look like idiots.

#82 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

The islanders just don't have that extra gear for the playoffs yet. Even though its been a beating so far, this is giving some of those kids invaluable experience.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#83 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

3-1 fkin despise Pitt

#84 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Go Isles! Fought right back

And I hope they keep hitting Crosby. He doesn't deserve special treatment. If he's dressed and playing he's fair game.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#85 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

That Phillips goal in Montreal was an absolute rocket.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#86 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

"That's more harmonic's fault for turning into the wall".

Pierre regarding a hit from behind. Tell that to Steve-fvcking-Bernier. If Harmonic was bleeding the Isles would have a 5 min PP right now.

This league and it's inconsistencies is really a joke. It's comical.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#87 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.
Agree. That's the first thing I thought. Stevens-esque. TERRIBLE PASS, forcing Eller to look back and away from the direction he's moving, then Gryba NAILS him shoulder to shoulder, the shoulder MAY have just touched Eller's chin, but that's the best clean hit I've seen in years, wasn't sure it was still possible. NHL will suspend him because they don't understand how their inconsistency in discipline makes them look like idiots.

And OF COURSE Gryba gets two games. Why wouldn't he with this fvcking league? Can you imagine if Scotty played today? It's astonishing what a bunch of pussies the people who run this league are.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#88 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

It's not the league, obviously you have the concussion issues, but the problem is that this is what the audience wants, for the most part.   Go on HF and read the retards that go off every time contact is made with someone.    Most of the people demand the soft product and the league isn't going to say "no" to them.

#89 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,677 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

Mtl crowd chanting the name of the guy they we're booing a week ago... what a bunch of hypocrite bipolar retards

www.SterioDesign.com

#90 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

It's not the league, obviously you have the concussion issues, but the problem is that this is what the audience wants, for the most part. Go on HF and read the retards that go off every time contact is made with someone. Most of the people demand the soft product and the league isn't going to say "no" to them.

I'll chalk it up to the fact that morons like that have probably never picked up a stick or put on a pair of skates in their lives.

Edited by MadDog2020, 03 May 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#91 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,677 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

I'll chalk it up to the fact that morons like that have probably never picked up a stick or put on a pair of skates in their lives.

i suspect the same thing with QUITE A FEW guys on here too lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#92 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Lol fleury. Islanders really seemed to have a good grip on this game since Pittsburgh scored.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 03 May 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#93 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

The clusterfvck Pens from last playoffs are back.   I don't know if that'll be enough to lose to the Isles, but it's hard to take them seriously after that.  Total mess, no plan.

#94 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

I want Chicago to take out Minny, but damn its hard to cheer against Josh Harding right now. What an amazing story this season.

#95 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Devils better go hard after Stalberg, I love his game.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#96 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

The islanders just don't have that extra gear for the playoffs yet. Even though its been a beating so far, this is giving some of those kids invaluable experience.

Yeeeeah, about that... :P

#97 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

Yeeeeah, about that... :P

Nabokov absolutely brought it the second half of that game. If he plays like that, the penguins will start getting nervous. Fleury already started looking shakey.

#98 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Lmfao, fvck you Zach. Why don't you pick it up and throw it in the net fvckface.

Edited by MadDog2020, 03 May 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#99 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Lol @ Parise, how many times did we see that. I love it!

believe-zubrus.jpg

#100 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

We just witnessed yet another classic Zach Parise playoff game! 0 pts, -3, 7 shots on goal but 5 of them were on one play. Ahhh good memories. B )

believe-zubrus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users