LOL.. Raffi Torres wins in OT!

#102 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

We just witnessed yet another classic Zach Parise playoff game! 0 pts, -3, 7 shots on goal but 5 of them were on one play. Ahhh good memories. B )

GIVE HIM ALL OF THE MONEY!!!!  :headless chicken:  :headless chicken:  :headless chicken:

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#103 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,846 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

Sterio- what do you have to say about Casper's playoff performance?

#104 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hank is in God mode right now. :glare:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#105 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

Hank is in God mode right now. :glare:

:argh:  :argh:

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#106 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

The man deserves a better team.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#107 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Sterio- what do you have to say about Casper's playoff performance?

do you mean Minny's Casper? 

www.SterioDesign.com

#108 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

They'll beat The Queen, just wait for it..

Also, just to comment on last night's game..

Suter and Parise:

0 0 0 -3

Through two games. 

WORTH IT

Edited by Devilsfan118, 04 May 2013 - 01:49 PM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#109 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Eventhough i'm watching the Wilds game hoping to see Zach fvck up or not getting any points. And even though it's true that he was not the greateast playoffs performer, he was still either our first or 2nd in points in the playoffs since 2007.

I find some people here horribly hypocrites, when they like a guy i.e. Zach when he was still here and not producing, those people would sugarcoat it that Zach was so much more than points. His forecheck and defensive play and everything bla bla bla. He was a key player and they'd make excuses for him, that he was a top player in the league etc etc. He was the heart and soul of the team and almost everyone wanted him captain cause he was the most important player of the team and the only ones who we're not agreeing with that were just the ones worried about him leaving and were cautious. 

Now that he's gone, Zach was an expendable sh!t and they act as if he was not that good. Not everyone here of course but definitely there's quite a few.

i mean like no one here i wouldnt want that contract. But pens fans doesnt want Malkin's contract either and Caps fans doesnt want Ovechkin's contract, Nashville doesnt want Weber's contract and ducks fans doesnt want Perry and Getzlaf's contracts... thats the way it is you often have to overpay for players like that.

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play just looking at numbers.

Edited by SterioDesign, 04 May 2013 - 02:36 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#110 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

this Caps-Rags game is such a great game.  its so intense.  The Queen is robbing Washington left and right but the Caps' skaters are doing WORK!

lets go caps

#111 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,819 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Eventhough i'm watching the Wilds game hoping to see Zach fvck up or not getting any points. And even though it's true that he was not the greateast playoffs performer, he was still either our first or 2nd in points in the playoffs since 2007.

I find some people here horribly hypocrites, when they like a guy i.e. Zach when he was still here and not producing, those people would sugarcoat it that Zach was so much more than points. His forecheck and defensive play and everything bla bla bla. He was a key player and they'd make excuses for him, that he was a top player in the league etc etc. He was the heart and soul of the team and almost everyone wanted him captain cause he was the most important player of the team and the only ones who we're not agreeing with that were just the ones worried about him leaving and were cautious.

Now that he's gone, Zach was an expendable sh!t and they act as if he was not that good. Not everyone here of course but definitely there's quite a few.

i mean like no one here i wouldnt want that contract. But pens fans doesnt want Malkin's contract either and Caps fans doesnt want Ovechkin's contract, Nashville doesnt want Weber's contract and ducks fans doesnt want Perry and Getzlaf's contracts... thats the way it is you often have to overpay for players like that.

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play.

We're sports fans. We're supposed to be hypocritical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#112 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

edit: right now some people are doing the same thing with Zajac "he's so much more than points" yet if he would have signed somewhere else next summer and not produce like that they'd just make fun of him not even watching him play.

You devote way too much time and energy on this whole thing. Parise will never be a stud in the playoffs so Devil fans have a right to poke fun of him. He is a great regular season player but will never do anything in the playoffs.

Edited by Zubie#8, 04 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#113 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

POW!!! Caps wins it !

www.SterioDesign.com

#114 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

wowwwww Capitals win it in OT!!! what a great fvcking game.  Besides Lundqvist stoning the Caps for most of the game, the Rags had no business being in it for so long

#115 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

You devote way too much time and energy to defend someone who ditched a good situation to play home in Minny. Parise will never be a stud in the playoffs so Devil fans have a right to poke fun of him. He is a great regular season player but will never do anything in the playoffs.

i used him as an example... like i said he's not the only one getting that treatment 

Edited by SterioDesign, 04 May 2013 - 02:40 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#116 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

Awesome. Way to be Caps, 2 more.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#117 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Rangers hockey strikes again.

#118 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Trade Lundqvist to Chicago.

Edited by Zubie#8, 04 May 2013 - 02:50 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#119 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

When will the Queen ever get it...As good as he is a Ranger he will never raise the cup in a Rags sweater...Want to win a cup....play elsewhere.

GO CAPS!!!!!

Edited by hit the post, 04 May 2013 - 02:50 PM.

And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#120 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Somewhere on the a Ranger message board, the resident hater is blaming that loss on lundqvist.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users