Will the Whovians of the Devils Army please stand up?

JacobPaul1995

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Doctor?

• The First Doctor (William Hartnell)
    • The Second Doctor (Patrick Troughton)
    • The Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee)
    • The Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker)
    • The Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison)
    • The Sixth Doctor (Colin Baker)
    • The Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy)
    • The Eighth Doctor (Paul McGann)
    • The Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston)
    • The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant)
    • The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith)
    • would you like a jelly baby?

and yell ALLONS-Y!

haha but anyway come here to discuss Doctor Who and share memories of the show.

i remember crying like a baby at the end of "End of Time" and getting scared after watching "Blink" and "Time of The Angels"

post-6922-0-88332100-1368715887_thumb.jp

post-6922-0-77826900-1368715908_thumb.gi

How many iterations of the 11 doctors have you watched?  I have watched all eleven.  You must be excited about the 50th anniversary stuff in the fall.  They do specials on the doctors on BBC America once a month until the airing of the anniversary special.  They are good to see again or to get more background.  The cybermen have been upgrading since their first appearance  with the first Dr. Who played by William Hartnel.  LOL  The latest episode showed the cybermen too. lol

ive seen a few episodes from each original doctor. i didnt really get into it until the middle of Ecclestons run.

i was angry that we never heard the Doctors name, and WTF is John Hurt doing there!? but in general it was a great episode. ill be in college when the 50th anniversary special airs

John Hurt is there because Christopher Eccleston refused to have anything to do with the 50th anniversary.  Since this episode was all about the Doctor's timeline, it probably will have some minor paradoxes that relate to his regeneration hence John Hurt could be the regeneration of the 10th 9th doctor instead of Eccleston.  You are aware that the Doctor can only regenerate 12 times and Matt Smith plays the 11th doctor.  I am glad we didn't hear his name.  That mystery is the core of the show. :)

With time travel anything is possible. :)

ETA:  I thought I made a mistake and I did.  Correcting.

Edited by StarDew

i think John Hurt's "Doctor" will be erased from the timeline at the end of the 50th special. that or it is revealed he really is the Valeyard

also im writing a Doctor Who fanfic. coming soon! the DW fan page on FB is promoting it for me!

• 2 weeks later...

who is your pick to play the 12th Doctor?

i think:
Daniel Radcliffe

John Cleese

David Tennant Round 2

Rupert Grint

Hugh Laurie

• 5 years later...

I still feel Capaldi had a LOT of gas in the tank (though having his Blu-Ray box set is hella sweet).....but this is my first full transition between Doctors, we had just caught up on Netflix the year Matt Smith left, and I am wondering if a female doctor right after we got a female master (and Michelle Gomez was quite awesome)....is a bit too much of the same thing, but we shall see this fall!

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2018 at 1:33 PM, LetsGoDevils said:

I've yet to be disappointed with the past casting of the Doctors, so I've got high hopes she'll do great.:thumbsup:

🤢🤮:puke:Finally got to watch the full last season of Doctor Who.  My hopes are dashed.  Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker are the Hybrid the series feared.