1631 replies to this topic

#621 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

with all those guys available and bought out Clarkson could be surprised that the teams who were interested in him spend their money elsewhere and that he finally figure he should take NJ's offer who would simply be fair to him. lol one can dream

www.SterioDesign.com

#622 njdevsftw

njdevsftw

Senior Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

E Kane would be nice. :)
Posted Image

#623 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

godamnit im excited. Stuck at the office slammed with work all weekend long plus Canaday day on monday. But man with all those hockeys news i dont mind it for a second to be stuck in front of a computer all weekend long haha

also i find that Seguin played awesome in the series,didnt get the points to go with it as the puck simply wouldnt go in but anyone who watched all their games would say that he played great

Edited by SterioDesign, 29 June 2013 - 02:38 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#624 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Devils didn't send an qo to dags.

#625 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Lou said he wouldn't qualify Dags ages ago though.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#626 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

LOL, Mark Fraser wasn't happy with his QO, so it looks like he could be off to arbitration yet again.

#627 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

If Zidlicky is asking for too much, what does everyone think of trying to get Kaberlei for a year? Probably be real cheap and he could help transition in Gelinas, Merrill, or Urbom (or whoever else is ready). 

I know he hasn't been very effective lately but in a 6th or 7th role he could be worth it. Kind of like how we used Harrold last year.

Edited by Jerzey Devil, 29 June 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#628 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

If Zidlicky is asking for too much, what does everyone think of trying to get Kaberlei for a year? Probably be real cheap and he could help transition in Gelinas, Merrill, or Urbom (or whoever else is ready). 

I know he hasn't been very effective lately but in a 6th or 7th role he could be worth it. Kind of like how we used Harrold last year.

he's been terrible for a few years now. No thanks. I'm sure Sterio could tell you how much they hated him in MTL

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#629 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

he's been terrible for a few years now. No thanks. I'm sure Sterio could tell you how much they hated him in MTL

i certainly could. lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#630 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

so per sources from quebec. Tampa offered Hedman+3rd overall pick for 1st overall + johnson. interesting but i wouldnt do it.

www.SterioDesign.com

#631 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

so per sources from quebec. Tampa offered Hedman+3rd overall pick for 1st overall + johnson. interesting but i wouldnt do it.

I wouldn't do that if I was tampa, especially since they already have a #1 center and you get Drouin at 3 and keep Hedman who's probably better than Johnson 

#632 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

I wouldn't do that if I was tampa, especially since they already have a #1 center and you get Drouin at 3 and keep Hedman who's probably better than Johnson 

i agree with you... i honestly think that the no. 3 pick in this draft is almost just as good as the 1st.  

I think Drouin is the best player in the draft and if you can grab him and still keep Hedman than you have to do it

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#633 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

i agree with you... i honestly think that the no. 3 pick in this draft is almost just as good as the 1st.  

I think Drouin is the best player in the draft and if you can grab him and still keep Hedman than you have to do it

Yeah Pronman for hockey prospectus had Drouin deadlocked w/ the other 2 pretty much or at least on the same tier too. And if you want a center so badly that you'd want MacKinnon, there's Barkov. No need to downgrade on D where you're at your weakest going in. 

Edited by DH26, 29 June 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#634 nessus

nessus

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, I don't think that trade makes very much sense for TB. I'd probably rather have Hedman + Drouin than MacKinnon + Johnson.

Edited by nessus, 29 June 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#635 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

Its Єklund (2.3% accurate) but he said that nj is going strong for bobby Ryan and we're in the Vinny sweepstakes.

#636 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:55 AM

Its Єklund (2.3% accurate) but he said that nj is going strong for bobby Ryan and we're in the Vinny sweepstakes.

Yay! Єklund (2.3% accurate) picked our team's name out of a hat! 

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#637 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Kaberle's claim to fame is that he was a Maple Leaf, so he is tremondously overrated and no one is interested in him for a reason.

Zidlicky will not garner the opportunities that he has here.  Minnesota showed team will not tolerate his defensive lapses at such a high salary.   NJ saved his career.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#638 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Letang possible new deal with the pens, i guess they are really close to get it done. 58millions. 8 years 7.25mcap hit. NTC with 15 teams submitted

damn thats expensive 25.45m in cap hit between 3 guys, they will also now be paying seven players a cap total of $44.3M in 2014-15.

Edited by SterioDesign, 30 June 2013 - 10:13 AM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#639 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Lol at Shero. Guy has no concept of managing his cap. They are paying over half their cap for 5 players (malkin, Crosby, letang, Neal, Martin)

#640 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

can you give a source? And I'm only saying that because I'm eager to read an article about us

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users