1631 replies to this topic

#661 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

Loktionov is officially re-signed per TG. thats one. Zubs... I assume JJ too? then thats it? haha

Edited by SterioDesign, 30 June 2013 - 07:56 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#662 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Probably Zubrus and one of the defensemen.   I think anything interesting would have been purposely let out today.

#663 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Lamoriello said Devils will  try to address need for more offense up front through free agency.

www.SterioDesign.com

#664 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,095 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Lamoriello said Devils will  try to address need for more offense up front through free agency.

Yeah. That's like your wife saying she made a nice dinner and you coming home to a bowl of corn flakes.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#665 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yeah. That's like your wife saying she made a nice dinner and you coming home to a bowl of corn flakes.

why cause Lou never signs ufa's?  Stop proving time and time again you don't know what you are talking about.  The best ever talent to get to UFA is wearing a devils jersey.  Lou has gotten the top free agent a few times.  Does he get them all, no.  Do some get away, sure.  Name one GM that is perfect and gets every fa.  How many GM's wanted Schneider?

The Lou bashing on this site always amazes me.  The Marty bashing from now on will be intolerable. Of course GR is happy cause he's been waiting 15 years for it,

Edited by Joe B, 30 June 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Joe

#666 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,095 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

why cause Lou never signs ufa's?  Stop proving time and time again you don't know what you are talking about.  The best ever talent to get to UFA is wearing a devils jersey.  Lou has gotten the top free agent a few times.  Does he get them all, no.  Do some get away, sure.  Name one GM that is perfect and gets every fa.  How many GM's wanted Schneider?

The Lou bashing on this site always amazes me.  The Marty bashing from now on will be intolerable. Of course GR is happy cause he's been waiting 15 years for it,

I'm not saying Lou doesn't sign UFAs, but I am saying that he hasn't exactly been in the hunt for top names recently. The hole left by Zach Parise wasn't exactly addressed with anyone.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#667 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

i really hope elias and clarkson are included in that "few".. although it probably wont end up being either.. maybe elias at most
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#668 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,095 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

i really hope elias and clarkson are included in that "few".. although it probably wont end up being either.. maybe elias at most

If they both walk we're fvcked

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#669 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

If they both walk we're fvcked

agree to a slight extent.. wouldnt say were fvcked until you could see what they would be replaced with.. if both walk and are replaced with complete garbage then i would say that we could have an issue on hand.. but hopefully both come back lets see what happens here
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#670 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

agree to a slight extent.. wouldnt say were fvcked until you could see what they would be replaced with.. if both walk and are replaced with complete garbage then i would say that we could have an issue on hand.. but hopefully both come back lets see what happens here

Chere just tweeted that we are close to signing Elias and that he will not test the market.

Posted Image

#671 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,503 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

I don't fully trust Chere anymore, but that's great news if it's true.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#672 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

So the Devils are waiting to wrap up Elias and then going to announce the bunch of contracts they haven't announced? 

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#673 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Chere just tweeted that we are close to signing Elias and that he will not test the market.

After seeing Marty draft Anthony last night why wouldn't he?  I'm sure he can see himself drafting Patty Jr. some day...

#674 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

If Chere is right and Elias is about to sign I will fvcking do a tap dance here at work.

Yeah he is not quite the same player as he was 10 years ago but he is my #1 All-Time Devil.

#675 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

So the Devils are waiting to wrap up Elias and then going to announce the bunch of contracts they haven't announced? 

This seems about right.  :thumbsup:

#676 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

Also hearing that Patrik Elias might be among re-signings Lamoriello said would be announced in "near future."

#677 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

Also hearing that Patrik Elias might be among re-signings Lamoriello said would be announced in "near future."

I heard it from Chere. :lol:  Just kidding, they probably have the same source though.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#678 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

Still some things to be ironed out for Elias deal to be done, but headed that way.

#679 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

Really doubting that Clarksons stays.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#680 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Really doubting that Clarksons stays.

Good as Clarktard can go fvck himself if he wants to get anything over $4.5 million to do toe-drags and wrap arounds until the end of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users