1631 replies to this topic

#1081 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,003 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

Ryan Clowe had 3 concussions last year? Don't like the sound of that or his chances of staying concussion free very long moving forward.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#1082 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Bob Mckenzie is guessing that we're getting Clowe

Ray Emery in PHI; Nathan Horton in CBJ; Ryane Clowe in NJ. But lots of intrigue, shouldn't be long after 12 noon that signings get done.

and Hockey360 is reporting that they think Clarkson will be back in NJ. (that after being saying for weeks that they were hearing Toronto would get him)

All signs point to Clowe coming here but I've come to grips that Clarkson's a goner, no way he's coming back...

#1083 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

My rule of thumb is I'd you hear rumors of players to NJ dismiss it. Lou always goes off the radar and hates things going public

#1084 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,562 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

My rule of thumb is I'd you hear rumors of players to NJ dismiss it. Lou always goes off the radar and hates things going public

This free agency period is different from all others.  Rumors cannot be dismissed - if Clowe and NJ talked, someone might know.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#1085 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

NHL @NHL

Danny Briere set to join @CanadiensMTL with 2-year contract. Story: ow.ly/mFLMo

there goes that

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#1086 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

http://youtu.be/MnrV_gFdewc

What a cute player we will get there... 

#1087 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

nvm...

Edited by SterioDesign, 05 July 2013 - 09:23 AM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#1088 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

This free agency period is different from all others.  Rumors cannot be dismissed - if Clowe and NJ talked, someone might know.

I think the new interview period is going to throw out a lot more rumours and it’s going to make it a lot harder for teams who like their business kept private (like the Devils).

With some player’s agents speaking with multiple teams, it’s going to be very difficult to keep all the conversations private.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#1089 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,060 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Wow after months of trying to convince their captain Alfredson not to retire. He decide not to... then sign with the Red Wings... mind = blown

Not yet, but Detroit is in the mix: @TSNBobMcKenzie: Most intriguing dance of day is Daniel Alfredsson and whether he remains in OTT. Lots of nervous folks in OTT with DET and BOS still in mix.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1090 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,562 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Wow after months of trying to convince their captain Alfredson not to retire. He decide not to... then sign with the Red Wings... mind = blown

The only thing reporting that is a fake twitter account.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#1091 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Horton to Columbus could be first announcement today according the Hockey Central.

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#1092 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

The only thing reporting that is a fake twitter account.

oh sh!t. Thank god for them. My Sens fan called me to tell me he seemed 100% of it

www.SterioDesign.com

#1093 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Whoa McKenzie just dropped that Henrique could get an offer sheet

#1094 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Whoa McKenzie just dropped that Henrique could get an offer sheet

well we kinda knew that. Its the perfect time for some teams to send offer sheets since the cap is going down and all

let's just hope Henrique is loyal and simply wouldnt sign it and fvck us over. The lack of reports about them even talking with Henrique's agent is somewhat scary though

Edited by SterioDesign, 05 July 2013 - 09:27 AM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#1095 brodeur14301991

brodeur14301991

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

This is just my two cents, but if the offer sheet comes in and with the compensation we could get a 1st,second, and third round pick I'd very seriously consider taking the picks.  http://prohockeytalk...a-offer-sheets/

#1096 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,717 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

well we kinda knew that. Its the perfect time for some teams to send offer sheets since the cap is going down and all

let's just hope Henrique is loyal and simply wouldnt sign it and fvck us over. The lack of reports about them even talking with Henrique's agent is somewhat scary though

Lou said contract talks were on going with Henrique earlier this week. He also claims he'd match any offer sheet, but someone may threw wacky money i don't know if he would.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#1097 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Is anyone hearing Jagr rumors?  I have a historically maniacal friend who keeps texting me we are closing in on Jags...

Anyone else hear/see this?!?!?

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#1098 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

If it's good enough, he should sign it loyalty be damned. He could blow out his knee next year and never get paid. 

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#1099 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Horton to Columbus could be first announcement today according the Hockey Central.

I'm like reeeeeally nervous about Columbus next year, they've suddenly become contenders overnight, in my opinion. Not excited about them joining the East this season...

#1100 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

Is anyone hearing Jagr rumors?  I have a historically maniacal friend who keeps texting me we are closing in on Jags...

Anyone else hear/see this?!?!?

Odin, I hope not.   Jagr is washed up and it was painful watching him in the playoffs.  He is two or three strides behind everyone else, and is injury prone.    PASS, let someone with more potential develop

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users