Marty will be answering Twitter questions for an hour soon

JacobPaul1995

tweet the NHLPA twitter with #AskBrodeur with your question.

also attach an #NHL14Brodeur!

sh!t, Marty must really want to win this :lol:

To be fair, it looks like it was spearheaded by the NHLPA, they got a lot of followers out of this by piggybacking onto it haha... I know I followed them to send a question or two to Brodeur.

i sent like 8 questions and neither Marty nor Sergei answered them

You know, Scott Stevens has to be THE most obvious guy on earth.  I mean does it take any real talent to so overtly - borderline COMICALLY - fly under the radar?

What gives with that?  It's like the most obnoxious ploy for attention ever.  If they're talking about defence on the team -- YOU TALK.  To not talk, is a joke.  It's making a very loud statement with silence which we know Mr. Stevens is master of.  But it's ridiculous when he's defense coach and won't avail himself to the press. It is his place and it is his job.  There's nothing clever about.  Nothing covert.  It just seems out of touch and completely self oriented. 

What is it saying:  I dont want it to be about ME now.  hey not ME!  ME=not around!! Want to talk defence?  Can't fool me - this is actually about ME and how I see things not the team, but ME!  There is no ME in TEAM....  oh fvck.  Well I'm still not taking any questions.

Seriously - we get the point but it's time to step out of the shadows so we actually understand where the team stands on defence.  not merely de fence that belongs to Scott Stevens to keep us OUT!  and we still get pictures so I actually AM talking about hockey here   <_<

ok.  I feel better now that I've put that out there.

in Marty's thread  :uni: