#1 iceowl14

iceowl14

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

http://www.newyorkowls.com

Some people on here may be aware of my MASSIVE support for Sheffield Wednesday FC over here in England.

In honour of my team, and to extend the passion of Wednesdayites everywhere, I would like to plug the NYC Owls Supporters group. The supporters group has fans covering the tri-state area and meet up regularly for soccer banter and all things Wednesday.

Whenever the Owls are televised, which can be anywhere up to 7/8 times a year, supporters are able to watch the game live at The Football Factory (downstairs in Legends bar, next to the Empire State building, 6 West 33rd Street).

Take a look, join the MASSIVE ready for the new season in August!!

Twitter: @IceOwl14

#2 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,280 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

It's pretty cool to see a small club like that have a loyal supporter base over here. Takes a lot to not only support a club from the other side of the Atlantic but to do it when they aren't in the Premier League, much respect to them and I hope they get rewarded with a promotion in the near future.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#3 iceowl14

iceowl14

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

We may not be in the premiership, but fans from other clubs and journalists still regard us as a big club. Just been unforunate the last 15 years or so. I know Wednesdayites would make you feel really welcome if you were to join them for a match!

Twitter: @IceOwl14

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users