2 replies to this topic

#1 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:02 PM

I asked this once before last season, dont think i have any serious takers yet except for one guy(havent forgot about you just want to see what other options are out there) Looking for someone to split a pair of season tickets with.. i want a half season but to just buy a half season the price difference is ridiculous about $15/ticket. If anyone thinks they may be interested in going in on half shoot me a pm to discuss it further!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#2 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

I actually want a 1/4 season if possible. I'd be looking in the 118ish section though. 10 games a year is not an issue, I just can't commit to more then that.

1dun.jpg

#3 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

You could take the other 1/4 and put them up forsale? With the prices where there at for full season tickets the games that you do attend would most likely end up being free.. A couple of my buddy's that are season ticket holders made money on their resales... Until the devils fell out of the playoff run
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users