If I had to pick my 3 best games and 3 worst games I have experienced as a fan - here they are.
1. 2000 Game 6 SCF Game vs Dallas - The drama of that game was crazy, being in 2nd OT after Sykora went to the hospital. I remember where i was, my reaction, etc when Arnott Scored
2. 2003 Game 7 ECF Game vs Ottawa -- That Ottawa team was great that year and I didn't know if we had what it took to win. Yes - that Anaheim series was good, I always thought we were better than them and should win. Ottawa was the team that year and we took it from them!
3. 2012 Game 6 ECF vs NYR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QxGv0H_mo4 -- As simple as Henrique - it's over! Erased a lot of the heartache from 1994 - and took the overhyped Rangers down a peg or 100!
Honorable Mentions - 1988 Regular Season Finale vs Chicago, 2003 SCF Game 7 vs Anaheim, 1995 SCF Game 4.
1. 1994 ECF Game 7 vs Rangers - Proximity of rival, plus the fact that this was there only cup win makes this one sting. Henriques goal last yr finally exorcised those demons though! Still worst game i've watched as a Devils Fan.
2. 2009 1st Rd Game 7 vs Carolina - 2 goals in final 1 min 20 seconds took a series win to a series loss. Worst collapse in meaningful game i've witnessed
3. 2001 SCF Game 6 vs Colorado - Was on home ice, I was there - felt like this was our chance to do it and we came out totally flat. Lost 3-0!
OK - Your turn - share, what are your best and worst games
Edited by CMONPETEYD, 11 June 2013 - 11:08 AM.