44 replies to this topic

#41 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

Why is that? I think he's making a point that Clowe is a declining talent. We all know Clarky isn't going to score 30 again, at least it's fairly unlikely, but while he may have peaked in that respect, I don't think his talent is declining quickly.

We said that last year too though, and then look what he did this year: somehow or another, he maintained close pace to what could've been another 30-goal full season.

#42 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Clowe has more grit and physicality to his game then David

Edited by CarterforPresident, 20 June 2013 - 05:27 PM.

#43 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,744 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Clowe has more grit and physicality to his game then David

So his body's even more beat up than David's.  

Mantzas:  All you can get are score close splits where Clowe looks decent but we don't know who he was playing with.  My point is, he's going to be given lots of years because he seems like he is young.  But he is not young.  

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#44 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I feel like Briere is best when he sort of floats around behind and just in front of the net, keeping a low profile before a pass across where he has a wide open net.. Not sure that really fits our style but I'd be happy to sign him for long enough that they make his t-shirt, so I can wear it around Philly

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#45 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,528 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

i honestly wouldnt mind signing briere at all... dont want to see him as a clarky replacement.. i dont want to see anyone as a clarkie replacement but if the deal is right i welcome him with open arms
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users