• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

The NHL has wrapped up the action on the ice for another season. Hockey fans have already turned their attention to the draft, which will be held this Sunday in New Jersey.

Sunday is an important date on the hockey calendar for another reason: It’s June 30. That’s traditionally been the NHL’s New Year's Eve, the last date before the league officially rolls over into a new season. And with that brand-new season comes weeks and weeks of … not very much, actually. Let’s face it, July and August have usually been pretty dull for NHL fans.

But wait! Just because there are no more games and the draft is done doesn’t mean that nothing at all is going on. In fact, thanks to a lockout that messed up this season’s schedule for everyone, there are still some important dates on the calendar.

The entire month of July is looking pretty packed. Here’s a look at what hockey fans can look forward to next month.

http://www.grantland...e-nhl-offseason

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#2 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Calgary Flames mathematically eliminated from playoff contention

Ha!

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#3 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

David Clarkson’s buyout calculator on CapGeek becomes most visited page in history of the Internet.

May not be too far off if Toronto is ready to go crazy for him.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#4 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

Love "LOL SATHER" on July 6th. Can't wait to see what stupid hijinx he'll be up to this year.

#5 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

Lmao those are hilarious

#6 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,800 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

David Clarkson’sbuyout calculator on CapGeekbecomes most visited page in history of the Internet.

I know I'll be doing that.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users