• Admin
  • 8,868 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

http://www.njdevs.co...iew_style=large

Enjoy!

gallery_4_178_14645.jpg

That's Lou making the final call on the Schnieder trade

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#2 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Lou is such a boss.  It'll be a sad day for this franchise when he leaves.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#3 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

+ 1

Nice photos msweet. Thanks for posting.

Anyone else have any cool photos to share?

Edited by 95Crash, 01 July 2013 - 12:18 PM.

#4 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

true story.. hes done some great things for this organization and is obviously well respected by his players here.. cant imagine him having more then a couple years left in the tank.. then you gotta wonder what well end up with
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#5 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

true story.. hes done some great things for this organization and is obviously well respected by his players here.. cant imagine him having more then a couple years left in the tank.. then you gotta wonder what well end up with

My guess for Lou's successor?

Marty.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#6 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

what would make you think that marty would go from goaltender to a gm or that he even really knows well enough to do that job or if he would even want it.... just because hes been here forever i dont think is really enough to say hes going to be our next gm.. however i wouldnt be against it if he knows what hes doing
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#7 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

what would make you think that marty would go from goaltender to a gm or that he even really knows well enough to do that job or if he would even want it.... just because hes been here forever i dont think is really enough to say hes going to be our next gm.. however i wouldnt be against it if he knows what hes doing

I'd prefer that Marty did a few years doing other stuff in the organization after retirement, THEN some time as an assistant GM, before even being considered for such an important position.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#8 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

the way Zubies talk about Lou tell a lot about how lou is still a skill GM

#9 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,479 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Marty is a big softy swayed by the crowd.  makes him a great fit on Player councils and crap but one crappy Lou replacement.

You need someone who stays the course the way Lou can.  Someone who knows hockey that well. Who's that confident and ballsy to trust HOCKEY not the pundits.

*Pepperkorn fades into a dream

Yes ladies and gents - the final golden ticket for entre into Lou's Hockey Factory has been discovered.

and finally the final ticket goes to Pepperkorn!

flash forward to

"So shines a good deed in a weary world.  Pepperkorn, my girl,  YOU WON!!!  Yes Pepperkorn - it's all yours now, even Scott Stevens"

Come with me and you'll see... wait a sec... I heard that --- who just said called Lou an Oompa Loompa?  :angry:

I'm here for the party

#10 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,178 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Sweet pics buddy

www.SterioDesign.com

#11 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

Marty is a big softy swayed by the crowd. makes him a great fit on Player councils and crap but one crappy Lou replacement.

You need someone who stays the course the way Lou can. Someone who knows hockey that well. Who's that confident and ballsy to trust HOCKEY not the pundits.

*Pepperkorn fades into a dream
Yes ladies and gents - the final golden ticket for entre into Lou's Hockey Factory has been discovered.
and finally the final ticket goes to Pepperkorn!

flash forward to
"So shines a good deed in a weary world. Pepperkorn, my girl, YOU WON!!! Yes Pepperkorn - it's all yours now, even Scott Stevens"

Come with me and you'll see... wait a sec... I heard that --- who just said called Lou an Oompa Loompa? :angry:

jesus lol you're crazy

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users