46 replies to this topic

#41 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

Im pissed on every level at Kovy but i understand that the lockout and the bullsh!t bettman and the owners pulled on the players is a huge reason so i kind of see where hes coming from and i get that maybe he wanted out. Whats getting me is that he left the team the year they needed him the most (somewhat because of him too) and reallllly fvcked them over. Like he doesnt seem to care about the mess he did and all the people affected

www.SterioDesign.com

#42 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Im pissed on every level at Kovy but i understand that the lockout and the bullsh!t bettman and the owners pulled on the players is a huge reason so i kind of see where hes coming from and i get that maybe he wanted out. Whats getting me is that he left the team the year they needed him the most (somewhat because of him too) and reallllly fvcked them over. Like he doesnt seem to care about the mess he did and all the people affected

That's because he doesn't care. He only cares about the $$$$$

#43 Joonas #6

Joonas #6

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

BO7F1XXCEAA2v1K.jpg

I fvcking hate animated avatars and signatures.

#44 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

Ask the Red Wings about selfish Russians. Those bastards (Konstantinov, Fedorov, Larionov, Kozlov, Fetisov) really hurt them. 

Those guys were fleeing communism, big difference.  In 91, Russia refused to allow their best players to play in the Canada Cup as they feared mass defections.  

Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

In 5 years (maybe sooner) you will be VERY happy that he is not counting against the Devils cap.  Have the Devils used both their amnesties, yet?  If not, he likely would have been amnestied next season, anyway.  However, then they still would have had to pay a huge chunk of his remaining contract.  Now, they are off the hook in regards to actual dollars and have a tiny cap re-capture hit for the next 12 years.  Their hit is the equivalent of a team sending a player with a $1.15MM salary to the AHL.

Edited by Matteau#32, 12 July 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#46 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

I can't wait til our 2013 2nd round pick Steve Santini leaves us in 2019 to join his beloved New York Rangers and move back to Westchester. I'll be numb to it all by then.

#47 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,409 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

I can't wait til our 2013 2nd round pick Steve Santini leaves us in 2019 to join his beloved New York Rangers and move back to Westchester. I'll be numb to it all by then.

Right? Thank God the Bruins locked Rask up long-term, or Schneider would've probably been on the first train to Boston in two years.

Edited by MadDog2020, 12 July 2013 - 11:09 AM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users