26 replies to this topic

#21 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

All kovy "believe" like signatures should be replaced with pictures of Schneider. If Lundqvist can single handedly get the Rags into the second round, Schneider just might be able to as well.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#22 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

All kovy "believe" like signatures should be replaced with pictures of Schneider. If Lundqvist can single handedly get the Rags into the second round, Schneider just might be able to as well.

I like the Schneider trade, and hate Rags' fans overrating Lundquist, but Lundquist is probably the best goalie in hockey. Let's not go crazy.

Edited by mouse, 12 July 2013 - 11:59 AM.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#23 Mitico12

Mitico12

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

What's the point of making the playoffs if we absorb a drubbing in the first round?

I would rather laugh at the team all year long and comment on this board about how badly we suck rather than watching us get swept... :giggle:

#24 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

I like the Schneider trade, and hate Rags' fans overrating Lundquist, but Lundquist is probably the best goalie in hockey. Let's not go crazy.

So when the Rangers scores were sh!tting the bed and their D was getting skated past, and their powerplay "sucked" as Torts put it, who was winning games for them? Oh yeah, the Queen.
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#25 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Most Flyer fans aren't that fvcking bright though, so... There's that.

I would call that a significant understatement

I also agree

a4uvu6yh.jpg

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#26 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

What's the point of making the playoffs if we absorb a drubbing in the first round?

I would rather laugh at the team all year long and comment on this board about how badly we suck rather than watching us get swept... :giggle:

$$$$

believe-zubrus.jpg

#27 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,399 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

To avoid the embarrassment of giving up a lottery pick and prove there's life after the Russian Rat left?

If there's any season where 'one and done' is okay, it's this one, all things considered.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 12 July 2013 - 07:07 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users