53 replies to this topic

#1 schneidpants

schneidpants

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

So I bought my Authentic Kovalchuk jersey and sent it away and got my stanley cup patch stitched on.....so do I still wear it or try and sell it? What do you guys think?

Posted Image

#2 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

So I bought my Authentic Kovalchuk jersey and sent it away and got my stanley cup patch stitched on.....so do I still wear it or try and sell it? What do you guys think?

If the Devils had money, I'd wait for a jersey exchange, but that's not happening. I'd replace the nameplate.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#3 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

If you got it done by Exclusive Pro then have them change the nameplate or both name and numbers.. That's what I'm doing, torn between Henrique or Zajac
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

If you got it done by Exclusive Pro then have them change the nameplate or both name and numbers.. That's what I'm doing, torn between Henrique or Zajac

Not Schneider??
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#5 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Not Schneider??

Was leaning Loktionov originally :P
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

Just removed the numbers and name from my kovalchuk retro jersey. Going to get Zajac on it. After all this I just want to get someone that I know wants to be a devil and is proud to be one.

#7 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

gotta get my josefson nameplate changed to whoever gets 16. hope it's someone useful.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#8 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

I have a "replica."  It's legit, not those knockoffs, it's legit RBK, the numbers are stitched on, not heat pressed and I have the SC patch and the "A."  I got it during the lockout, because I needed to, thinking he would be here for his career.  fvck him.  I'm not going to burn it like some of you clowns did, I'm not wasting $ to have the name or #'s replaced, I'm going to keep and still wear it.  

Posted Image Posted Image

#9 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

Just removed the numbers and name from my kovalchuk retro jersey. Going to get Zajac on it. After all this I just want to get someone that I know wants to be a devil and is proud to be one.

Elias is a team player... I'm going with him. Dunno what to do with the replica Kovy one I got last year at Sports Authority, it's a little big anyway. Also got a kovy jersey t-shirt, good thing its beat up and getting holes in it...

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#10 schneidpants

schneidpants

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

I did have them do it and since my last name is Schneider I might as well get Schneider haha

Posted Image

#11 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

The kovi jersey is the wound , then you had to go and put that SC finals patch and sprinkle some salt in there
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#12 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

I'm keeping mine (I also have a St. Pat's Parise *sigh*). While I'm not happy with the way this went down, we can all pretty much agree that Kovy was going to leave this way one day or another.

If I don't get the name and number changed, I'll keep it as a reminder of how excited I was the day we traded for him and the great moments I had watching him as a Devil, however brief it was.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#13 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

i would never wear my kovy jersey again the man showed everyone how much of a total fvcking scum bag he is and disrespected all of the fans and the entire organization with that pile of sh!t he left us in.. i would be ashamed to wear that fvcking thing to the rock id rather not wear a jersey at all.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#14 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

Elias is a team player... I'm going with him. Dunno what to do with the replica Kovy one I got last year at Sports Authority, it's a little big anyway. Also got a kovy jersey t-shirt, good thing its beat up and getting holes in it...

Already have a patty, otherwise he would have been my first choice. He's definitely my favorite Devil of all time. Picked Zajac cause it seems he legitimately loves being a devil, and we have him for a whole.

#15 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

Amazingly, the only Kovalchuk merch I own is a player tee with the SCF patch on it (Thankfully I have a Zubrus one too, so I still have a SCF shirt in rotation).

I guess being a desperately poor grad student paid off...ish...?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#16 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

How expensive is it to get a jersey renumbered and renamed? I was thinking about getting my Kovalchuk jersey into a Zajac or something.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#17 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Imminent Schneider and Zajac jerseys.
971345_10200648407466377_658045617_n.jpg

believe-zubrus.jpg

#18 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

The away jersey was a piece of cake because it was a crappy heat sealed plastic number nameplate, the home jersey was a pain in the ass though because it was stitched, had to pluck hundreds of stitches haha, ironically I bought both from nhl.com for the same price, two completely different qualities.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#19 iTzJERZEY

iTzJERZEY

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

I have to do that to my Clarkson one

#20 iTzJERZEY

iTzJERZEY

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:07 AM

I don't know if I should do the name plate and numbers myself or just pay for it how much dose something like that go for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users