655 replies to this topic

#121 vadvlfan

vadvlfan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Bettman dos not decide on rule changes. In fact he has a limited involvement in it. The commissioner in every sport presents the championship trophy. Who cares. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bettman dos not decide on rule changes. In fact he has a limited involvement in it. The commissioner in every sport presents the championship trophy. Who cares. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Daniel, spot on. But you forgot to mention he conducts the first round of the draft.  Why he still gets booed I don't understand. But that's a discussion for another day.

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option" - M.A.

#122 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

Hearing deal is imminent between Devils and Brunner.. hearing 3 million for 4 years.. also hearing devs had talked with Mason Raymond

Is it legit? I dont know him

#123 brodeur14301991

brodeur14301991

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hearing deal is imminent between Devils and Brunner.. hearing 3 million for 4 years.. also hearing devs had talked with Mason Raymond

Is it legit? I dont know him

He has 273 followers on Twitter, so I highly doubt he's credible but you never know. 

#124 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

not sure if that dude is legit he doesnt even have 300 followers but here's what he's saying

per Nick Barlotta

Devils and Brunner are patching out details.. mind you DEAL IS NOT DONE... but Mason Raymond could be done before Brunner.. 4 years 2.75 per

so I say it and poof they do it.. coming from my source Devils have looked into Gagne but seems he want a little more then hoped.

*Correction* was just told by my NJD source... Mason Raymond 2.75 is not the money amount and 4 years is not the years... so we wait

www.SterioDesign.com

#125 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

dude sounds legit, i'm sure details of devils negotiations leak out all the time

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#126 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

dude sounds legit, i'm sure details of devils negotiations leak out all the time

do you think we believe this 100% when we post those? who cares ? its just rumoured numbers that we can discuss about, if those discussions are not high enough on your superior standard, well stay out of it thats all. Lot of us here just like to talk and discuss about those rumours. Not harming anyone and its entertaining. 

You're like that guy that you're watching action movies with and all movie long going "oh yeah, as if thats possible!"

We're here for entertainment dude. 

www.SterioDesign.com

#127 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

do you think we believe this 100% when we post those? who cares ? its just rumoured numbers that we can discuss about, if those discussions are not high enough on your superior standard, well stay out of it thats all. Lot of us here just like to talk and discuss about those rumours. Not harming anyone and its entertaining. 

You're like that guy that you're watching action movies with and all movie long going "oh yeah, as if thats possible!"

We've been over this.  I'd much rather hear what you think than what some idiot on Twitter making stuff up thinks.

#128 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Caron asked if we thought he was legit.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#129 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

We've been over this.  I'd much rather hear what you think than what some idiot on Twitter making stuff up thinks.

well thats fine thats your opinion and youre entitled to it. But can you accept that not everyone here have to walk in Triumph path ? without being called out if they don't.

this is a message board with all kinds of personality and opinions. if you don't like something just ignore it

www.SterioDesign.com

#130 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

If you guys want to start a fake rumor thread that's fine, I'll stay out of that thread for sure.  As long as fake rumors get posted in threads I read/post in, I'm going to say something.  

#131 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

If you guys want to start a fake rumor thread that's fine, I'll stay out of that thread for sure.  As long as fake rumors get posted in threads I read/post in, I'm going to say something.  

Co-signed.

I'm so sick and tired of all the Twitter Superstars out there.

Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#132 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

of course im not saying you have to believe every single rumours but who knows? anyone can be one seriously. Wanna know how many followers i have on twitter?  i knew that Bourdon was going to get traded to the Rangers the summer he died, cause i knew him and had lots of common friends. And i know Lou kicked tires on Parenteau cause i met him in a bar. Not as if im an incredibly connected or anything but if i would have been posting it on twitter (i didnt) well it would have been legit rumours.

you called out every single reports from Russia last summer saying they were fake and just crying for attention saying that Kovy wanted to stay there. Well now thats funny right? All made up apparently uh

www.SterioDesign.com

#133 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

hey guy.... my thread was base on a valuable source to me... TVA sport swiss sport writer who follow brunner previous team etc... The one tha t talk about brunner and raymond i dont know if it legit... that why i post it and ask if you know that guy etc.... Personnally i dont know him so that why i ask... its not like i post every Єklund (2.3% accurate) rumor

#134 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

personally i dont see room for Raymond if we get Brunner it would push some legit NHL players in the AHL. I get its good depth but we'll see. i think we're landing Brunner but i'd be surprised to get Raymond, even though i'd really like to.

www.SterioDesign.com

#135 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

personally i dont see room for Raymond if we get Brunner it would push some legit NHL players in the AHL. I get its good depth but we'll see. i think we're landing Brunner but i'd be surprised to get Raymond, even though i'd really like to.

Im like Lou right now... nothing suprised me anymore in hockey

#136 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

of course im not saying you have to believe every single rumours but who knows? anyone can be one seriously. Wanna know how many followers i have on twitter?  i knew that Bourdon was going to get traded to the Rangers the summer he died, cause i knew him and had lots of common friends. And i know Lou kicked tires on Parenteau cause i met him in a bar. Not as if im an incredibly connected or anything but if i would have been posting it on twitter (i didnt) well it would have been legit rumours.

you called out every single reports from Russia last summer saying they were fake and just crying for attention saying that Kovy wanted to stay there. Well now thats funny right? All made up apparently uh

I'm skeptical of players knowing about trades months before they're going to happen, so I'm skeptical about your Bourdon anecdote.  Not saying I don't trust you, but I don't trust the information you got.  And that's why I don't like trafficking in rumors.

Let's look at these tweets.  The guy has information about contract negotiations involving two players who almost certainly have two different agents.  So he can't be getting it from the agents, he'd have to be getting it from the team.  When have we ever seen that?

caron:  Sorry, you're right.  The original is definitely legitimate, or at least we have reason to believe it.  Those new ones, I don't think so.

#137 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

I'm skeptical of players knowing about trades months before they're going to happen, so I'm skeptical about your Bourdon anecdote.  Not saying I don't trust you, but I don't trust the information you got.  And that's why I don't like trafficking in rumors.

Let's look at these tweets.  The guy has information about contract negotiations involving two players who almost certainly have two different agents.  So he can't be getting it from the agents, he'd have to be getting it from the team.  When have we ever seen that?

caron:  Sorry, you're right.  The original is definitely legitimate, or at least we have reason to believe it.  Those new ones, I don't think so.

get my point here. I dont believe those tweets either. but i love talking hockey and love talking about the what if, all these reports are doing to me (and others here based on other posts) is that they bring a subject, i see them all as "what if this would really happen, what would we think about that?), all of them.

Now i get that some people can't stand that cause all they want is legit facts to discuss about. But still like i said it's a message board and everyone has different opinion, values etc etc so you always have to put water in your wine. Not calling out everyone not doing it the way you want.

now of course that being said its everyone's right to tell others that they don't like it, but to do it in a superior cocky way calling out the poster as if he's a clueless idiot. Not a fan of that, especially if the poster was just throwing that out there to bring discussion. there's way to tell people stuff, some people here are missing that way of doing it big time.

i hope this sounds fair

Edited by SterioDesign, 14 July 2013 - 10:20 AM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#138 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

I'm more in favor of Raymond than Brunner, especially if we can get him for cheaper. But I suppose having both of them wouldn't be a nightmare. Maybe it would finally kick a goon out of a starters spot.

6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#139 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'm more in favor of Raymond than Brunner, especially if we can get him for cheaper. But I suppose having both of them wouldn't be a nightmare. Maybe it would finally kick a goon out of a starters spot.

i'd take Brunner over Raymond cause he's a pure goal scorer, raymond can produce a little but he's never been a big scorer. basically in this case i'd go for the highest ceiling

www.SterioDesign.com

#140 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

with or without Brunner/Raymond we wont have a goon in the lineup this year. Maybe for some games but I doubt the go with a goon.
Top 12 forwards

Elias

Zajac

Ryder

Henrique

Loktionov

Clowe

Zubrus

Josefson

Olesz

Carter

Bernier