Hockey related find on Storage Wars?

Legion15

2011-2012 season I used to go to my cousin's house once a week to watch a Devils game. They usually watched Storage Wars after. I never got the appeal. I did love how they tallied up the amount per storage locker taking the buyer's word on some of the crap in there. No way those crappy chairs were worth 20 dollars a piece.

Exactly LOL. My wife and I used to watch them go through their crap saying things like, "this lighter is worth $200, I can probably get $250-$275 for this can opener" and the little ticker would up that amount like it was gospel or something.

2011-2012 season I used to go to my cousin's house once a week to watch a Devils game. They usually watched Storage Wars after. I never got the appeal. I did love how they tallied up the amount per storage locker taking the buyer's word on some of the crap in there. No way those crappy chairs were worth 20 dollars a piece.

Exactly LOL. My wife and I used to watch them go through their crap saying things like, "this lighter is worth $200, I can probably get $250-$275 for this can opener" and the little ticker would up that amount like it was gospel or something.

That's kinda why I like it though - it's just so absurd!

Especially the fat dude with his son, the redneck-ish one, I'm drawing a blank on his name. Daryl? But the way he attributes value to trash is hilarious.

That's kinda why I like it though - it's just so absurd!

Especially the fat dude with his son, the redneck-ish one, I'm drawing a blank on his name. Daryl? But the way he attributes value to trash is hilarious.

I hate Darrell with a passion.

I actually liked Dave Hester. He is the only one who seemed to know what he was doing until he was fired and then sued the show saying its fake and they helped the others by stuffing their lockers full of stuff while not doing it to his.

Dave also once claimed two years ago he was being diarespectsd by the producers because they didn't invite him over to their Christmas party. I sh!t you not that was the event that started the whole fiasco between him and the show.

I hate Darrell with a passion.

I actually liked Dave Hester. He is the only one who seemed to know what he was doing until he was fired and then sued the show saying its fake and they helped the others by stuffing their lockers full of stuff while not doing it to his.

Dave also once claimed two years ago he was being diarespectsd by the producers because they didn't invite him over to their Christmas party. I sh!t you not that was the event that started the whole fiasco between him and the show.

Oh he's the absolute worst.  It's just absurdly hilarious to watch him pull out some piece of sh!t chair and be like "OH YEAH BOY, THAT'S A SOLID $50 RIGHT THERE, YEP"

Dave seemed like the only legitimate guy on the show, I liked him too before he took off

Oh he's the absolute worst. It's just absurdly hilarious to watch him pull out some piece of sh!t chair and be like "OH YEAH BOY, THAT'S A SOLID $50 RIGHT THERE, YEP"

Dave seemed like the only legitimate guy on the show, I liked him too before he took off

"Look Brandon! That's a $200 bill right there!"

"Look Brandon! That's a $200 bill right there!"

Ugh.  He also screws up every cliche that exists. A wordsmith he is not.

And yes he is the one that found the extensive art trove.

Hester was my favorite along with Barry.  I feel like those guys had a good personality for TV.  I can't stand Darrell and his chip off the block son, Ivy, and Jarrod - although I enjoy looking at his wife. :ninja:

The fat german guy is also a dolt.

Edited by gardenstatepkwy

How can anyone rip on deadliest catch?! You see that new guy elliot neese? If you ever need relationship advice or how to talk to women, do the exact opposite of him. I was crying from laughing so hard when he got the phone call from his gf.., she had another bf, he starts crying saying she's the one and wants to marry her. Then ends the convo by saying can we just go back to being fvck buddies.

How can anyone rip on deadliest catch?! You see that new guy elliot neese? If you ever need relationship advice or how to talk to women, do the exact opposite of him. I was crying from laughing so hard when he got the phone call from his gf.., she had another bf, he starts crying saying she's the one and wants to marry her. Then ends the convo by saying can we just go back to being fvck buddies.

There was/is show called "Reel Rivals" in Fla. key's (weather channel) My son in law is one of the stars.  He run's "Reel McCoy" out of Bud and Mary's Marina.  Check it out!

I used to like Storage Wars fake or not, but it just got old quickly.  Plus I hated how they just scanned the units and put prices at what they think it will sell for, and not what it actually sells for if it even sells at all.  I have seen many articles discussing how terrible the estimates those guys put on their items on that show are.

I have moved on to Bar Rescue.  For some reason I just can't get enough of it and the guy Jon Taffer doesn't go overboard like Gordon Ramsey, but he is not a pushover like some of the other people on these "fixer-upper" shows.  Rumor also has it that he is going to do a bar in Manville for the show in the very near future.

Do you know what bar in Manville? I live in Hillsborough