Isn’t this like saying “dead corpse”?

#162 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Sadly, my stupid Ranger fans comment is a result of having spent many years of dealing with...well, ya know...

I actually have met some that can speak intelligently about hockey, but I have never dealt with a fanbase that is as collectively stupid as they are.  I can't think of one that even comes close, I really can't.  They're arrogant and cocky with having anything to be arrogant and cocky about.  And course, I have yet to see another franchise and fanbase re-celebrate a championship as shamelessly and embarrassingly as they re-hash '94.     

Yeah. I really appreciate the good ones, because there have been a couple times at work they got the rest to shut up and leave me alone. Or at least tried. Because the rest never shut up.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#163 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

It's not really all that astonishing anymore.  Stupid Ranger fans breed with stupid Ranger fans and give birth to...you guessed it...more stupid Ranger fans.  Until stupid Ranger fans are segregated and sterilized and not allowed to have any sexual contact whatsoever with the few intelligent Ranger fans that exist and continue poisoning the Ranger gene pool, we will always be subjected to the witticisms and insights of...drum roll...

STUPID RANGER FANS!

Just go on a rant that the Rags will be moved to Seattle because the msg is getting evicted. That'll shut em up.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users