166 replies to this topic

#21 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

I just can't see this happening. At the very least though, the whole battle between the Dolans and the city should be fun to watch. Get 'yer popcorn ready. :P
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#22 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

Burn! Burn! Burn!

believe-zubrus.jpg

#23 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,557 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

I just can't see this happening. At the very least though, the whole battle between the Dolans and the city should be fun to watch. Get 'yer popcorn ready. :P

And yer burgers!

If only In 'n Out would expand into this area...

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#24 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,911 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

And yer burgers!

"Those are good burgers, Walter."

"Shut the fvck up, Donny."
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#25 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS EVICTION!

Hahaha well done!

(pun intended)

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#26 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

toilet-2.jpg

#27 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

The funniest thing about this whole debacle is the Rangers' fans reactions, on Facebook/message boards, etc....

1) NY Post reports some speculative story, possibly bullsh!t, from an unnamed source about the Devils finances, missing a payment, etc. -----> Rangers fans: "DEVILS ARE GOING BANKRUPT, SEE YOU IN QUEBEC NEXT YEAR."

2) Various media outlets and the City of New York confirming that the Rangers and Knicks have 10 years left on their lease, and probably have to start looking for a new home. -----> Rangers fans: "NAH BRO, NOT HAPPENING BRO."

#28 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

The funniest thing about this whole debacle is the Rangers' fans reactions, on Facebook/message boards, etc....

1) NY Post reports some speculative story, possibly bullsh!t, from an unnamed source about the Devils finances, missing a payment, etc. -----> Rangers fans: "DEVILS ARE GOING BANKRUPT, SEE YOU IN QUEBEC NEXT YEAR."

2) Various media outlets and the City of New York confirming that the Rangers and Knicks have 10 years left on their lease, and probably have to start looking for a new home. -----> Rangers fans: "NAH BRO, NOT HAPPENING BRO."

MECCA BRO. WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ARENA BRO. DOESN'T SMELL LIKE PISS BRO.

#29 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,557 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

What is that one from?  Don't recognize it.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#30 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Even if the Garden is the most famous arena in the world, it has nothing to do with the Rangers.

Posted Image

#31 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

What is that one from?  Don't recognize it.

The Big Lebowski.

#32 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

MECCA BRO. WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ARENA BRO. DOESN'T SMELL LIKE PISS BRO.

DAY WOULDN'T DO DAT TO DA GAHDEN!

#33 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

And yer burgers!

I'll take shake shack over In n Out. The shacksauce is ridiculous and it just tastes like higher quality meat. /helping hijack own threat

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#34 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Even if the Garden is the most famous arena in the world, it has nothing to do with the Rangers.

Or the Knicks, or the Liberty.  It's tenants are some of the most underachieving teams in their respective sports.  Its more famous for its boxing matches and concerts than it is for anything its major league tenants have done inside its walls. 

In reality, the Garden is famous because its in NYC, and is shaped like a sh!tter. 

Posted Image

#35 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Or the Knicks, or the Liberty.  It's tenants are some of the most underachieving teams in their respective sports.  Its more famous for its boxing matches and concerts than it is for anything its major league tenants have done inside its walls. 

In reality, the Garden is famous because its in NYC, and is shaped like a sh!tter. 

And the boxing matches all moved to Vegas. Even WWE, where their unofficial HQ was in MSG, can't afford to hold events there regularly bc of the rent costs, so they go to Pru or Barclays instead

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#36 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

I'll take shake shack over In n Out. The shacksauce is ridiculous and it just tastes like higher quality meat. /helping hijack own threat

I had a Kobe burger at Zinburger last week ... damn good burger it was.

#37 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

The Heartattack Burger from The Game Sports Bar in Kingsland is an amazing burger. It's pretty much a bacon cheeseburger in the middle of a grilled cheese.

Devils.

#38 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

I had a Kobe burger at Zinburger last week ... damn good burger it was.

I heard Zinburger was quite good, just a little bit out of the ways for me.  I have to make a trip out of it sometime.

Most underrated burger: Little Shanty in Warren Twp.  Had a rocky start but burger is unbelievable.

Most overrated burger: 25 Burgers.  I hope people realize that the founder/owner of 25 burgers used to be a manager at a Red Robin and basically stole their recipes.  I can put half their menu to their Red Robin equivelent.

Worst burger: Bobby's Burger Palace.  Overrated, skimpy and expensive.

Edited by DevsMan84, 25 July 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#39 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Is there any empirical data supporting the claim that New York is the greatest city on Earth and the Garden is the most famous arena in the world? Where are the stat guys?

frabz-Al-Bundy-Sees-Your-New-Shoes-Al-Bu

#40 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Is there any empirical data supporting the claim that New York is the greatest city on Earth and the Garden is the most famous arena in the world? Where are the stat guys?

Johnny Goomba NYC says so brah. Mecca of the world brah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users