166 replies to this topic

#101 AEWHistory

AEWHistory

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

I've only ever been to the Cheeburgers on route 1 near Princeton, and the one on Nassau Street in Princeton.  No complaints on either, but quality could definitely vary from place to place, wouldn't surprise me.

Hey, you're just up the road from my house! That Cheeburger is in (or in front of) Mercer Mall. We gotta get together for this years Devils cup run.......

"But I wanna win a Stanley Cup."

"fvck you Kovy...., shut up Kovy.... We will win it without you."
Aaron / AEWHistory --- Rockies/Devils fan since 1981!

Trenton Makes and the World Takes..... Or.... Trenton Uses What the World Refuses

#102 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

I want them to knock down MSG and put in it's place a zinburger, cheeburger cheeburger, In and Out, Little Shanty, Fuddruckers, and a Shake Shack.

#103 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,352 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

I want them to knock down MSG and put in it's place a zinburger, cheeburger cheeburger, In and Out, Little Shanty, Fuddruckers, and a Shake Shack.

Leave MSG up...after filling up on all of those burgers, we're going to need a mighty big toilet.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#104 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

Also, with the voting I guess that coming up they wanna appease the community to make it look like they're doing something to "improve" the sh!t hole subway system.

Are you kidding me? The subway system is excellent dude. I can't even remember the last time I was in a train without A/C, but it is years. And I ride the subways 5 days a week and have since the 80's; it's an absolute bargain.

I miss Fuddruckers, took my wife there on our first date after a movie way back in the day.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#105 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

I don't think anyone here mentioned Jack in the Box.  When I lived in Colorado I was known to enjoy a Jack Sirlion burger from time to time.  Everyone talks about the Jumbo Jack but the Sirloin line is killer. Esp for a fast food burger. Add a couple of tacos and a curly fry and you got yourself a nice meal.

#106 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Are you kidding me? The subway system is excellent dude. I can't even remember the last time I was in a train without A/C, but it is years. And I ride the subways 5 days a week and have since the 80's; it's an absolute bargain.

I miss Fuddruckers, took my wife there on our first date after a movie way back in the day.

You mean Buttfvckers? lol. I love that movie. Anyways, Fuddruckers isn't bad. Been going there since I was a kid. Food is pretty good, service is quick, no need to tip and all the fries you can eat.

#107 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

I don't think anyone here mentioned Jack in the Box.  When I lived in Colorado I was known to enjoy a Jack Sirlion burger from time to time.  Everyone talks about the Jumbo Jack but the Sirloin line is killer. Esp for a fast food burger. Add a couple of tacos and a curly fry and you got yourself a nice meal.

I had Jack in the Box in Vegas and I thought it was gross. Maybe it's just bc I had In N Out earlier in the day :P

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#108 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

The current Penn Station is not pretty, but it serves its purpose.  If they want eye candy they can easily move in to the post office next door.

IMO this is the actual plan, they're just posturing to get tax money from Dolan, which will make funding it that much easier.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#109 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

I had Jack in the Box in Vegas and I thought it was gross. Maybe it's just bc I had In N Out earlier in the day :P

I've only been out to California once, and I unfortunately missed out on In 'N Out Burger. I had Jack in the Box and it was okay. Nothing special. On the same trip though I had Fatburger in Vegas. One of the best burgers I've ever had. There was a Fatburger by Rockaway Mall, but it closed a couple years ago. Only one I've seen on the east coast.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#110 justintime2989

justintime2989

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Little shanty is ok for there burger but even better was there fried oreo's

#111 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Little shanty is ok for there burger but even better was there fried oreo's

the best tasting things are always the worse health things ever:)

#112 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Tried Krug's. I concur; it is excellent. Forgot to mention this before, but Holsten's has great burgers and homemade ice cream (in addition to being the site of the last scene in Sopranos). Their onion rings, however, are far from the best in the state.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#113 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

Tried Krug's. I concur; it is excellent. Forgot to mention this before, but Holsten's has great burgers and homemade ice cream (in addition to being the site of the last scene in Sopranos). Their onion rings, however, are far from the best in the state.

tony-soprano.jpg Tony disagrees. :P

#114 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

Whenever I'm in California I have to get me In N Out Burger. Definitely my favorite burger joint by far.

This time I'll only be on the east coast, so lots of Shake Shack for me!

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#115 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

Whenever I'm in California I have to get me In N Out Burger. Definitely my favorite burger joint by far.

You gotta hit up White Castle sometime!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#116 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

+1

Sumus Legio

sguq.jpg

#117 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

No...no you don't. :ninja:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#118 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

Is Pizza Town in Elmwood Park any good? I always drive by it on the way to Devils games and they had a photo of it during the opening video this year.

#119 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,044 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

This X 10,000. White Castle is... amazing.

Edited by MadDog2020, 26 July 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#120 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

I get craving for White Castle about once a year. All other times of the year I can barely look at it but for that one time of year it is the nector of the gods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users