General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

933872_10151788226516407_1044725935_n.jp

Just look at that smile

edit - there it is, got it

Edited by Devils Pride 26, 29 July 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

I don't know, the smile doesn't reach his eyes. Maybe he's homesick

#3 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Bring on the damn mullet ! :yay:

3308166.jpeg

#4 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

I had the same exact Kovalchuk poster. It finished in the fireplace.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#5 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,069 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

And now that I look at his face a little closer, it looks to me like his smile is a little see-through...I'm not so sure he's really all that happy to be a Devil.  I have to admit, this picture really has me worried now.  I don't think the Devils are winning more than 20 games this season...this photo should have everyone here concerned.  This season feels like it's over before it already began.  fvck Jagr, fvck the Devils, and fvck Lou too.  I'm so sick of this sh!t, I'm done with this team until they win three games in a row.  I'm not kidding! 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 29 July 2013 - 12:16 PM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#6 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

And now that I look at his face a little closer, it looks to me like his smile is a little see-through...I'm not so sure he's really all that happy to be a Devil.  I have to admit, this picture really has me worried now.  I don't think the Devils are winning more than 20 games this season...this photo should have everyone here concerned.  This season feels like it's over before it already began.  fvck Jagr, fvck the Devils, and fvck Lou too.  I'm so sick of this sh!t, I'm done with this team until they win three games in a row.  I'm not kidding! 

Oh my God this is golden :lol:

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#7 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,069 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

Oh my God this is golden :lol:

I dunno man, I'm kinda worried about this.  Lou doesn't stand for this kind of sh!t.  Remember Deron Quint?  Man I hope Lou takes Jagr into his office for a serious talking-to before the sh!t splatters the fan.  Lou can't let this season derail when it hasn't even began yet.  You know what they say about one bad apple spoiling a bunch?  That it's NOT GOOD!

SERIOUSLY!

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#8 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Fake.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#9 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

believe-devs.jpg

#10 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Jagr seems kinda pale, and his eyes are pretty red too...maybe he's spending too much time partying in the offseason?  What if he comes to camp out of shape?  He's 41 years old and isn't getting any younger, shouldn't he be taking care of himself?  The Devils can't afford to have Jagr showing up to camp out-of-shape and possibly stoned to boot...if the Devils fall out of this thing early, he might have some trade value to a contender, and a healthy Jagr is worth at least a first-rounder AND a ready-to-step in prospect or three.   

Only thing missing from this is lambasting Lou for being lazy and not trying to sign him right now since his contract is expiring otherwise it would be one of the classic SD overreactions.

Just messing with you, SD

#11 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

CR1976, your work in this thread is priceless. :clap2:

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#12 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,069 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

CR1976, your work in this thread is priceless. :clap2:

DP26 lobbed one right down the middle for me...it was an easy one to hit out of park.  Don't want to spend too much time admiring my shot or I might get plunked my next time up. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 29 July 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#30 FOREVER!

#13 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

I asked the maintenance man at the Rock and he said this is 100% authentic.

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#14 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

I asked the maintenance man at the Rock and he said this is 100% authentic.

Has he confirmed that Henrique hates it here and can't wait to sign in Toronto?

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#15 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Certainly will be interesting to see how his hair and hopefully playoff beard come back.

I wonder if he's gone bald or just he just cut it a little short

#16 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,069 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

It was a communication thing...Jagr thought all body hair must be waxed off immediately if he was to comply with Lou's facial hair rules.  Jagr has since crossed his legs, giggled heartily, and said "oops, my bad"

#30 FOREVER!

#17 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

Jaromir Jagr is Mr. Potato Head? The plot thickens....

Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#18 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,677 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

LOL

www.SterioDesign.com

#19 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

is that a gun range target poster to the right of it? were you planning on firing shots at the kovy poster? lol

#20 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Haha were you high when you made this thread??

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users