115 replies to this topic

#21 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

I will be there. It's an event that doesn't come around very often. While it think its become a major money play by the NHL, its something different and the atmosphere will make it fun.
Posted Image

#22 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm guessing if you're too low you have trouble seeing over boards and other miscellaneous stuff.

You won't be able to see squat sitting in the lower bowl. Baseball stadiums are the worst for these things. Too bad they couldn't do MetLife.

Edited by devlman, 18 August 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#23 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

I would go if there was a nice place to tailgate. The atmosphere at the new Yankee stadium sucks butt. Don't forget the $40 to park in the parking garage there

#24 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

The nice part about Yankee Stadium for me is that it's only a $9 round trip ticket on the Hudson MTA line.

For those of you thinking of driving the parking garage across from Yankee Stadium is usually half full so no worries about spaces being available. 

#25 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

will be there getting drunk and watching one hell of a hockey game.

if you hear an Aussie accent, it's probably me!

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#26 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Need 2-3 tix for this.  

Posted Image Posted Image

#27 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

My buy window starts tomorrow at 10am.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#28 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

good luck. def start checking around 9:30 as yesterday the link appeared a good 25 minutes before 10, thank goodness i was randomly checking. not sure what price you want but fyi light blues are sold out, yellow 200s only had higher rows and i was surprised that in the 400s anything close to home plate was a high row as well except for 1 pair in row 6. i had to have been the 2nd or 3rd window of opportunity. i went with center ice 300 level.

Edited by devils744, 26 August 2013 - 07:18 AM.

#29 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

Damn, hope my window starts soon...do you think they send out the emails based on how long you've been a sty?

#30 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,325 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Damn, hope my window starts soon...do you think they send out the emails based on how long you've been a sty?

perhaps - or it goes by level of STH. My window started last Thursday, but I'm a 15 year STH and in Ice Lounge seats to either might be why I went first.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#31 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

I didn't realize I was supposed to have registered previously to buy the two extra tickets. I clicked on the link in the new email to register for them, but I'm confused about the blank where it asks what the person's relationship to me is. I'm buying them myself for two family members, but I don't know which two family members yet. I just filled in my own info, and selected "family." Any idea if that will work?

And once I clicked send, all I got was a screen saying "thanks for your submission." Will I get some kind of code or email or something about it? Or will I just have the opportunity to buy two extras when I log in to buy?

#32 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

any idea when they go on sale to the general public?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#33 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

perhaps - or it goes by level of STH. My window started last Thursday, but I'm a 15 year STH and in Ice Lounge seats to either might be why I went first.

Well I just got the email, my window starts this wednesday....this is my 2nd year as a sth...

#34 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Anyone want to tell us how much the tickets are running? Very curious.

#35 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

When I log in at the purchase link, it says I have no upcoming events.

#36 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

try a different browser. happened to me yesterday in chrome but worked fine in firefox.

#37 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Got 'em, thanks. Called the Customer Service number and they walked me through it.

#38 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Got 'em, thanks. Called the Customer Service number and they walked me through it.

So you putting in your name for purchasing extra tickets wasn't an issue? I also am purchasing extra for friends but not sure which ones yet.

Edited by rf1583, 26 August 2013 - 10:47 AM.

#39 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

So you putting in your name for purchasing extra tickets wasn't an issue? I also am purchasing extra for friends but not sure which ones yet.

Nope. When I got to the purchase screen, there was a little dropdown toggle to select how many tickets you want. I own two Season Tickets, and the little dropdown went up to four (which is obviously my two, plus the two extras). There was also a message on there to the effect that I could make multiple transactions, but only for a total of the four tickets. In other words (if I understand it correctly), instead of buying four tickets in one transaction, for example, apparently I could have made two separate purchases of two tickets each.

#40 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

I got my tickets today around 4pm. Was lucky enough to get center ice (by the red line) row 1 in the section. Excited to see this game now!! High up enough that the view of the game should be sweet also :):):)

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users