• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

Section 225, row 10, seats 1-4
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#42 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

My only question is when it comes time for tickets to go out to the general public.

A lot of exiled Devils fans like myself who don't own season tickets are looking forward to this game and want to attend.

#43 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

My only question is when it comes time for tickets to go out to the general public.

A lot of exiled Devils fans like myself who don't own season tickets are looking forward to this game and want to attend.

There won't be a General Public Offering....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#44 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,687 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Was there an announcement about that there isn't going to be one?

I kinda figured there might not be one but I didn't hear anything about it

#45 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

Did everyone get the email for their purchase window yet? I may have to call the devils today cause I didn't receive anything yet.

#46 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

thats really sh!tty.. so if you're not a sth you cant attend the event enless you want to pay triple what the tickets is worth because sth's can buy extra seats many of which will be boughten to just be re-sold anyway.. thats bullsh!t.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#47 ilene908

ilene908

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

my window open today

#48 mxm262

mxm262

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

thats really sh!tty.. so if you're not a sth you cant attend the event enless you want to pay triple what the tickets is worth because sth's can buy extra seats many of which will be boughten to just be re-sold anyway.. thats bullsh!t.

I'm not a STH and I think it’s pretty fair that those who have and make the time & $ commitment get a spot in line and a chance to buy extras.

I was hoping for a general public sale myself, but if it doesn’t happen so be it.

#49 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

These prices are high enough that (a) they won't sell out the building with all STH and/or (b) the resale market will not be nearly as high as you think.  I doubt many people will be clamoring to pay $750 for a ticket to this game. 

Also, did anyone else get floored by the service fees that ticketmaster charged for this game.  I bought 5 tickets and got charged a total of $55 for a deilvery charge ($10 to mail the tickets to my house) and service fee ($45).  God they suck!

Posted Image

#50 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

These prices are high enough that (a) they won't sell out the building with all STH and/or (b) the resale market will not be nearly as high as you think.  I doubt many people will be clamoring to pay $750 for a ticket to this game. 

Also, did anyone else get floored by the service fees that ticketmaster charged for this game.  I bought 5 tickets and got charged a total of $55 for a deilvery charge ($10 to mail the tickets to my house) and service fee ($45).  God they suck!

The Yankees get a part of those service fees so it's not all Ticketmaster.

#51 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,687 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

The Yankees get a part of those service fees so it's not all Ticketmaster.

I was going to say how dare they charge fees on STH when they don't do that for the rest of the home games.

Makes sense now

#52 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

The game will be sold out between the Devils allotment/Rangers allotment/Yankees allotment/Sponsor allotment/NHL allotment

I agree the secondary market will be somewhat reasonable for this game, but I expect the cheapest ticket to go for around $250 or so to get in.  It will be one of those lower sections which make it very difficult to see the ice....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#53 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

So I already paid $45 for my ticket as a STH, I will pay full price now and get a $45 credit back later?

-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#54 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

For anyone that has their window open now (mine opens tomorrow) could you tell me what sections are still available?

#55 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

So I already paid $45 for my ticket as a STH, I will pay full price now and get a $45 credit back later?

That is the way I beleive it works.  I had forgotten about that, means "less" $$$$ outta my pocket for these tickets. :)

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#56 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

WOW!

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=91596

#57 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

WOW!

I'm not sure how they are going to enforce the standing aspect of it. A 100 bucks for the entire season is an insane deal though. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

#58 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

There will be no seat assignment in our area, so you can't really sit since we will all be standing around you blocking your view. That's the jist of it but we hope to get enforcement from the ushers.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#59 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

There will be no seat assignment in our area, so you can't really sit since we will all be standing around you blocking your view. That's the jist of it but we hope to get enforcement from the ushers.

For that price, I may have to get myself involved with it again. I do have 2 seats elsewhere in the arena though but I'm sure it will be easy to find people to give the tickets to.

#60 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,687 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

WOW!

Lol they could make it free I still wouldn't want to sit in that section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users