#42 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

My roster isn't updated I still have kovy and clarky wth

Gotta go to roster management and then do the roster update.

#43 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Thing is I don't play online(work to much) so I get on when I want. So I feel I have to manually change it???? I'm not playing with kovy hell no. They need to get rid of kovy. Pronged to. Every year they keep him active and wastes a spot. So I can't update?

#44 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Thing is I don't play online(work to much) so I get on when I want. So I feel I have to manually change it???? I'm not playing with kovy hell no. They need to get rid of kovy. Pronged to. Every year they keep him active and wastes a spot. So I can't update?

You dont need to play online to have the updated rosters. If you have xbox live or ps3 you can just download and save the updated rosters and it will auto-load those rosters every time you turn on the game.

#45 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I don't play much but xbox live means I have the online capabilities right. I can't access that because I'm not a member.

#46 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Any chance of me using Dallas in the play league? I don't want to confuse myself with 2 of the same team.

*edit* i should read the thread instead of asking the second question I had here, haha

Yeah just give me your gametag and sign up.

Also the league is going to start Tuesday. Waiting for it to fill up close to all the way. I need to update the list. Seems like we will have over 20 gms to start.

#47 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

I don't play much but xbox live means I have the online capabilities right. I can't access that because I'm not a member.

You need an xbox gold membership to play online

#48 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,482 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Yeah just give me your gametag and sign up.

Also the league is going to start Tuesday. Waiting for it to fill up close to all the way. I need to update the list. Seems like we will have over 20 gms to start.

Thanks man. It's Dandim56. I'm on your list as St Louis in both leagues. I joined the sim league but wanted a different team for the play league. I'll sign up after work today.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#49 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

They kinda took a step back with the scoring in this game, they need a new tuner set even though i've downloaded 2 already. Rebounds are almost automatic goals, i've scored on a soft backhander from the point going about 20 mph, and soft slap shots from the sideboards go in. And that's on superstar with hardcore simulation selected. But other than that the defensive portion of the game is good, and the hitting is better than last year when it was just silly.

#50 Steven M.

Steven M.

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hey, just joined up for the Play league NJD3. I'm sorry to be a lame like this but I reconsidered my time I have available for the game and I think I can only commit to the played games league... Someone else can have Florida for the sim league. Sorry again! But I joined as the caps in the play league and will start adding the other gms now.

100601larry-david2.jpg

#51 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Hey, just joined up for the Play league NJD3. I'm sorry to be a lame like this but I reconsidered my time I have available for the game and I think I can only commit to the played games league... Someone else can have Florida for the sim league. Sorry again! But I joined as the caps in the play league and will start adding the other gms now.

No problem, happy to have you in either league. We are starting Tuesday. I'm away from my Xbox for the weekend, but I think I can accept your request via the NHL 14 app

Edit: so I think I was able to accept it with the app, just double check and make sure your in when u get the chance. Wanna make sure that works.

Edited by njd3b1ink, 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#52 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

No problem, happy to have you in either league. We are starting Tuesday. I'm away from my Xbox for the weekend, but I think I can accept your request via the NHL 14 app

Edit: so I think I was able to accept it with the app, just double check and make sure your in when u get the chance. Wanna make sure that works.

I'll take Colombus in the play league if they're still available. My gamer tag is dr k noisewatr

#53 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Unbelievable. Dude boot the kings gm. Im winning 4-3 with 3.2 seconds left and he pulls some shenanigans where the game animations keep repeating and the game doesnt count. And right after it said he was offline so I guess he pulled out his ethernet cord out or something or has a lag or reset switch.

I have a picture of it in case you dont believe me, idk how to post pictures on here though

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt, 17 September 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#54 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Unbelievable. Dude boot the kings gm. Im winning 4-3 with 3.2 seconds left and he pulls some shenanigans where the game animations keep repeating and the game doesnt count. And right after it said he was offline so I guess he pulled out his ethernet cord out or something or has a lag or reset switch.

I have a picture of it in case you dont believe me, idk how to post pictures on here though

I'll keep an eye on his DNF%. I cant kick him right away though. Typically that "glitch" that you are explaining happens due to a random connection error between players. Ive seen it happen many times throughout the years and its always extremely annoying. But like I said I will watch his DNF%, and if it happens again then ill do something. Thanks for letting me know.

#55 Steven M.

Steven M.

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

Anyone on the thread have a game against me (Washington) this play period? I have the next two days off (Weds // Thurs) and would like to get a few games in if anyone's around.

100601larry-david2.jpg

#56 Namelesz

Namelesz

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Does the SIM only league start this week?

I applied to it over the weekend but it doesnt show up when I look for My Leagues, so I guess it wasnt accepted yet.

gamertag:  Namelesz1

#57 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Does the SIM only league start this week?
I applied to it over the weekend but it doesnt show up when I look for My Leagues, so I guess it wasnt accepted yet.
gamertag: Namelesz1

That's weird, I never saw it, try it again and i'll accept it while i'm at class today.

And yes, I was planning on starting simming today, i'll wait for you though :)
25smul5.png

#58 Namelesz

Namelesz

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Thanks. Appreciate it.

It will be a little bit as I gotta wait till I get home from work n stuff.

#59 Steven M.

Steven M.

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Hey NJD3, when does the league advance? Sometime around Wednesday or Thursday?

100601larry-david2.jpg

#60 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

As the Flames GM I've made an offer to Jose Theodore so I can (hopefully) drop Kiprusoff to coincide with his real-life retirement.

Trying to keep it as realistic as possible but I'd go 0-82 with Ramo as my starter :argh:

Edited by puckrock, 21 September 2013 - 10:39 AM.

This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users