35 replies to this topic

#21 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

They are not jerseys from china, they are looking for friggin knockoffs. You guys STILL are uncomfortable calling them what they really are in your posts and instead insist on calling them Chinese jerseys or "wholesale jerseys."

And you did attack me by going nuts asking what does it matter to me. Well I put my opinion in then you started going after me for my opinion. For a person who is claiming to want to get into the hobby you sure know how to spit on the same hobby by even wanting or knowingly buy fakes.

#22 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

it shouldn't matter to you what i want to buy, wear, or hang in my closet.. its ridiculous. as i said if thats honestly what your so concerned with you seriously must have the life not having any real worries in this world. I called them china jerseys, clearly they are not real they are china jerseys exactly what i said made in china by some little yellow kid in a sweat shop... china fvcking jersey ... call it what you want knock off, not real.. clearly, no one here is claiming for them to be real i still don't know why you are still running your mouth about this? Fact is they are cheap.. and like it or not better quality then the premiers for $200. End of discussion, im done wasting my time going back and forth with you about this when its none of your business what so ever anyways. I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you. Have a good one sir! thanks for all of your input here, enjoy the upcoming season and lets go devils!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#23 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

They are not jerseys from china, they are looking for friggin knockoffs. You guys STILL are uncomfortable calling them what they really are in your posts and instead insist on calling them Chinese jerseys or "wholesale jerseys."

And you did attack me by going nuts asking what does it matter to me. Well I put my opinion in then you started going after me for my opinion. For a person who is claiming to want to get into the hobby you sure know how to spit on the same hobby by even wanting or knowingly buy fakes.

Big deal. I buy knockoffs too. Why do you care? Someone started a thread asking for a good one. As a college student working like a slave to pay my way through, you're god damn right I'm going to buy a knockoff that looks pretty close. None of that concerns you and if you have a problem with that mind your own damn business. We live in a free market society, I can spend my hard earned money however I please.

#24 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Big deal. I buy knockoffs too. Why do you care? Someone started a thread asking for a good one. As a college student working like a slave to pay my way through, you're god damn right I'm going to buy a knockoff that looks pretty close. None of that concerns you and if you have a problem with that mind your own damn business. We live in a free market society, I can spend my hard earned money however I please.

You like others have no problem spending tons on food and tickets for the arena but then all of the sudden when it comes to jerseys start thinking with their wallet. How about save up for a couple of months and then go buy an official jersey? I've gone to many games without a jersey and I didn't die from it.

If devils fans put half the care in not buying illegal knockoffs as they do in cheer sections and cliques at the arena we wouldn't have this issue.

#25 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

it shouldn't matter to you what i want to buy, wear, or hang in my closet.. its ridiculous. as i said if thats honestly what your so concerned with you seriously must have the life not having any real worries in this world. I called them china jerseys, clearly they are not real they are china jerseys exactly what i said made in china by some little yellow kid in a sweat shop... china fvcking jersey ... call it what you want knock off, not real.. clearly, no one here is claiming for them to be real i still don't know why you are still running your mouth about this? Fact is they are cheap.. and like it or not better quality then the premiers for $200. End of discussion, im done wasting my time going back and forth with you about this when its none of your business what so ever anyways. I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you. Have a good one sir! thanks for all of your input here, enjoy the upcoming season and lets go devils!

Show me a blank or even lettered premier for $200 anyplace. I just got a blank premier last month for $50 on eBay that I am having lettered right now with jagr. You like others are just too lazy to spend 5-10 min looking around for them.

You made it perfectly clear over the past few months about what is hanging in your closet as you posted here and emailed collectors about what are good prices for game worns as you do not want to lose money on them and wanted them as an investment. Half of your posts on here are about what jerseys you should get and now when I tell you that no one should go the knockoff route you suddenly get defensive.

Lol a board meet up? In my 3.5 years here that has never happened beyond a handful members. Believe me I know plenty of devils collectors who would love to meet you too.

Btw your welcome for all the info I have provided you in the last six months here through the board or PM's. you didn't even have the common courtesy to thank me when I answered your question about jersey sizing.

Anyways I'm done wasting time with you and this topic.

#26 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

But they have fight Straps!!!.... :fight:

Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#27 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

You like others have no problem spending tons on food and tickets for the arena but then all of the sudden when it comes to jerseys start thinking with their wallet. How about save up for a couple of months and then go buy an official jersey? I've gone to many games without a jersey and I didn't die from it.

If devils fans put half the care in not buying illegal knockoffs as they do in cheer sections and cliques at the arena we wouldn't have this issue.

No. Listen up asswipe before you start talking like you know me. I only go to games when I can get a good deal searching through whether it be with the Devils offers or the secondary market. If I can get in the arena for $10, bring a sandwich I make from home with me to eat on the way up, park for free down the block a couple times a year to see a game, I do it. It's not as simple as 'saving up for a couple of months' when you have much more on your plate. I'll continue to save my money for things that matter, (student loans, a car, gas, insurance, phone, etc) and buying a $25 knockoff. It doesn't concern you, so if you could go back to minding your own business I would appreciate that.

#28 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

#29 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you.

U should be banned http://www.njdevs.co...howtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

#30 fsu1852

fsu1852

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

Great picture haha

#31 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

But they have fight Straps!!!.... :fight:

+100000

It's amazing what lengths people justify buying ugly counterfeits just for some crappy piece of material.

#32 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

U should be banned http://www.njdevs.co...howtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

who the hell suggested meeting up to settle anything? Are you making things up? I said id love to meet him nothing about anything else ... I guess your implying something more? Are you instigating something? Redstorm your a tool bag you might as well just shut your mouth what are you devmans lawyer?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#33 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

U should be banned http://www.njdevs.co...howtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

who the hell suggested meeting up to settle anything? Are you making things up? I said id love to meet him nothing about anything else ... I guess your implying something more? Are you instigating something? Redstorm your a tool bag you might as well just shut your mouth what are you devmans lawyer?
This is getting out of hand and completely ridiculous.. mod can you lock this up already
This is getting out of hand and completely ridiculous.. mod can you lock this up already
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#34 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

Look up the definition of the word "insinuate". :whistling: You should be banned for the cursing and personal insults as well.

Edited by TheRedStorm, 02 September 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#35 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Didnt know there were any rules for cursing? Insults? Why because I called you out on being a tool? Its exactly what you are.. now if I called you a dumb broad that would be a good example of a personal insult... but I would never call you something like that .. that's just wrong ;) .. mod please lock up this thread and do us all a favor!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#36 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,082 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

I think I am just going to lock these threads in their birth for now on. The usual three suspects in here. Looks like at least two who were banned too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users