64 replies to this topic

#1 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......not that there is anything wrong with it.

http://sports.yahoo....00436--nhl.html

#2 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,941 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

This makes me inexplicably ecstatic

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#3 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sounds about right, yep. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=2GMZjkNW5b8

SURPRISE PLOT TWIST:  He had a secret crush on MB30 all along which led to their fued.

Edit:  How the hell do you embed videos..pretty much should know how to do this by now..

Edited by Devilsfan118, 05 September 2013 - 03:14 PM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#4 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

I knew what this thread was about before I even opened it, but yes, we all knew it.

Posted Image

#5 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

pretty gross... but thats great!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#6 nessus

nessus

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

good for him. glad that he doesn't need to hide anything anymore for fear of being rejected.

#7 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

My hate for him being isn't because he's gay. I'm all for it. My hate for him stems from being such a douche that he can make Messier look like a good dude. Get bent. Sean...oh wait

6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#8 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

we can confirm why he was in marty's face. good for him, he can finally let go of his douchey angst and live his life.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#9 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

perfect

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#10 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Shame on the people with the childish comments, especially 'thats gross'. Good for him coming out, absolutely nothing wrong with that, even though he is an ass.

Edited by Zubie#8, 05 September 2013 - 06:34 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#11 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Shame on the people with the childish comments, especially 'thats gross'. Good for him coming out, absolutely nothing wrong with that, even though he is an ass.

This, but he hasn't come out. I think they were just having fun with the tabloids. No statement was made. If you hate Sean Avery, why does him possibly being gay make it laugh worthy or "perfect".  

Edited by devilsrule33, 05 September 2013 - 06:59 PM.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#12 Bibby89

Bibby89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hated him forever. He did actually make that documentary after Sandy hit about Staten Island and I had a slight change of heart after seeing he could genuinely be a good guy too. That being said, if he ever plays again, the hate will return.

#13 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Avery & McGreevey: worst kept secrets ever.

I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#14 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Maybe some people think there is actually something wrong with it?   Should they be silenced?

I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#15 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

This, but he hasn't come out. I think they were just having fun with the tabloids. No statement was made. If you hate Sean Avery, why does him possibly being gay make it laugh worthy or "perfect".

Same goes for the Marty is fat and Marty married his sister in law taunts. One is not true and one is not about anything on the ice. Avery being gay is a response to those taunts rags fans have thrown at devils about Marty for years. Neither side has merit but its just something to sh!t rags fans up a little bit.

Btw for many years in the 90s there were rumors of messier being gay. Just mentioning it to rags fans from that time period gets them all bent out of shape in a hurry

Edited by DevsMan84, 05 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#16 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Maybe some people think there is actually something wrong with it?   Should they be silenced?

seriously. All the obviously inappropriate comments aside, it is not "homophobic" to disapprove of someone being gay. In fact, so many use the term incorrectly. Most "hate" or anti-gay speech is NOT out of fear, but just the belief it is wrong. ++++phobia is the wrong term.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#17 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

I never said people should not express their opinion, I do not care how someone feels. But whatever your opinion is it should be made in an appropriate manner in a touchy topic like this or you will just look arrogant and childish. That's my only problem.

Edited by Zubie#8, 06 September 2013 - 12:01 AM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#18 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Sounds about right, yep. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=2GMZjkNW5b8

SURPRISE PLOT TWIST:  He had a secret crush on MB30 all along which led to their fued.

Edit:  How the hell do you embed videos..pretty much should know how to do this by now..

:)  I put your link in between media tags

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#19 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

I never said people should not express their opinion, I do not care how someone feels. But whatever your opinion is it should be made in an appropriate manner in a touchy topic like this or you will just like arrogant and childish. That's my only problem.

Im not going to get into political correctness because ill lose my mind but mr bill burr will explain it to you

Just because someone says eww or gross doesnt mean theyre being childish, theyre just physically sick by picturing sean avery and andy cohen going at it. As any normal straight person would be in my mind.

Edit: I guess I cant post youtube clips? Reguardless type in "bill burr gay guys" into youtube and youll understand why people are bothered.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt, 05 September 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#20 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,378 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

seriously. All the obviously inappropriate comments aside, it is not "homophobic" to disapprove of someone being gay. In fact, so many use the term incorrectly. Most "hate" or anti-gay speech is NOT out of fear, but just the belief it is wrong. ++++phobia is the wrong term.

Sorta. I think most "hate" speech about homosexuality is out of arrogance and pure nastiness. Homophobia to me is someone thinking that it would affect them. No?

I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users