40 replies to this topic

#1 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Anyone else having an issue seeing their tickets in the account?  I was getting last years events listed, now I get NOTHING...

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#2 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,406 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

Same...I e-mailed the Devils yesterday and they said the tickets would supposedly be up within the next couple days.  Makes it a bit annoying to try to sell the only pair of preseason tickets actually worth anything :rant:

I never even had last year's events listed lol

Edited by NJDevs4978, 13 September 2013 - 07:31 AM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#3 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Anyone else having an issue seeing their tickets in the account?  I was getting last years events listed, now I get NOTHING...

Same for me

Devils' inefficiciency rears it's ugly head yet again

EDIT:  I also never received the letter in my package that everyone else got, which listed your benefits.  WTF?!?

Edited by ThreeCups, 13 September 2013 - 08:57 AM.

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#4 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,487 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

Same..

#5 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,406 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Same for me

Devils' inefficiciency rears it's ugly head yet again

EDIT: I also never received the letter in my package that everyone else got, which listed your benefits. WTF?!?

I got my letter, second straight year with the ice cream suite lol

They didn't say anything about the other benefits though (sth BBQ, etc).
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#6 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

I got my letter, renewed within minutes of being able to (paid in full) and got like #6 on my list LOL. First year I didnt get my #1 choice. If i ever get anything that has "zamboni" in it (unless i get to drive it around the visitor's pregame warm up before a game) i will be pissed. I would rather have a bag of used pucks...

My dad did not get a letter in his package...

#7 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Am I the only STH who didn't receive anything at all yet? Trying not to worry, but it's seeming like pretty much a last-minute situation at this point....

Edited by Brick Pig, 13 September 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#8 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

Am I the only STH who didn't receive anything at all yet? Trying not to worry, but it's seeming like pretty much a last-minute situation at this point....

I got mine yesterday via UPS Next Day Air. If you don't see anything this morning, you may want to contact the Devils to make sure everything is ok.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#9 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just called the 800 number, and the rep told me not to worry: that all packages are being sent via overnight delivery, and that I should receive them either today or tomorrow. 

So here's me, not worrying.

Edited by Brick Pig, 13 September 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#10 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

I just got the BBQ reward email. Sept 28 11 - 1

#11 vvsabvv

vvsabvv

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

I didn't get any letter in my package. I'm going to send them an email today...

Edited by vvsabvv, 13 September 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#12 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

You can't expect a smooth operation the owner was broke before the sale.New owners will resolve this issues before start of next season.

#13 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Just called the 800 number, and the rep told me not to worry.... So here's me, not worrying.

And just as predicted, The Brown Truck Of Happiness delivered my package early this afternoon. Let's Go Devils!!

#14 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

I can now see the events in my account, however there is NO option to sell the tickets crediting my devils account (this option was noted in the STH package insert).  The system also requires entry ot check/savings account info.  Well atleast somethings are starting to work. :horse:

Even better part is I had requested "anything" for the VIP access to the equipment sale that never happened, and got the same old response "We will provide more info when we have it"... Two years isnt long enough to figure it out huh? I am just hoping it is not the equipment sale this year, no longer interested. :dizzy: :doh1:   I would settle for a Devil's Dance for a game though :blink:

On the upside, tickets are looking good, except the "Jersey Shore" thing.  Hockey is starting and I can make it to opening night. :devil: :gd:   Oh my my Nephew is going absolutly freaking insane already for Monday's preseason game! :boogie: :yay:

#15 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

I can now see the events in my account, however there is NO option to sell the tickets crediting my devils account (this option was noted in the STH package insert).  The system also requires entry ot check/savings account info.  Well atleast somethings are starting to work. :horse:

Even better part is I had requested "anything" for the VIP access to the equipment sale that never happened, and got the same old response "We will provide more info when we have it"... Two years isnt long enough to figure it out huh? I am just hoping it is not the equipment sale this year, no longer interested. :dizzy: :doh1:   I would settle for a Devil's Dance for a game though :blink:

On the upside, tickets are looking good, except the "Jersey Shore" thing.  Hockey is starting and I can make it to opening night. :devil: :gd:   Oh my my Nephew is going absolutly freaking insane already for Monday's preseason game! :boogie: :yay:

I think Tickets Now is requiring you to be in your checking / savings account info since it's the same setup as the NFL ticket exchange.

#16 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Btw opened my season tix today.. I like the design and I think it's cool that the Devils partnered with STTS to support NJ a4upy8ah.jpg

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#17 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

I don't know why so many people care about crediting the account.  I already have way too much money credited there as is from the playoff invoice last year and the Winter Classic credit that never got applied to the actual tickets I bought.

#18 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well I dont really have a checking/savings account, so I guess I can not sell my tickets.

#19 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

So if I dont have a checking/savings account I can not sell my tickets? Great!

#20 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Who the fvck doesn't have a checking or savings account. Are you 13?
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users