DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,003 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

TG Just tweeted it

Sweet!!

@TGfireandice 9m

Devils' preseason opener vs. Rangers Monday will be telecast on MSG Plus and MSG.

#2 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

yes! will chat be up?

Posted Image

#3 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Right now on MSG they are showing live Rangers training camp and they are having a scrimmage with joe and what's his name announcing the scrimmage.

Yes, they have announcers doing play by play for their scrimmages.

#4 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

Right now on MSG they are showing live Rangers training camp and they are having a scrimmage with joe and what's his name announcing the scrimmage.
Yes, they have announcers doing play by play for their scrimmages.

Just a short respite from the endless loop of NY hockey rivalry episodes where the Rags beat the Devils in 1994, and the Isles 3 years ago, the Knicks amazing run to a first round exit this past season, and summer block party movies such as Rocky V.
Posted Image

#5 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

ahh i would of liked to see a devils scrimmage... must be nice to be a ranger fan, they always have coverage ex. im sure that more then one o their pre season games are televised mean while only one of ours is.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#6 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

ahh i would of liked to see a devils scrimmage... must be nice to be a ranger fan, they always have coverage ex. im sure that more then one o their pre season games are televised mean while only one of ours is.

That's what happens when a team and television station share an owner. Other plusses to being a Ranger fan include an oversized ego and the constant belief that 1994 happened last week. 

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#7 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,936 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yeah the Rangers usually have all their preseason games televised I think and we only get the one home game against them.  Supposedly we'll have another preseason game on the NHL Network next week (the 24th).

On the flip side at least the Devils are better than most teams in the league in having YouTube interviews and stuff...you just have to know where to look (search for New Jersey Devils PR on YT).

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#8 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

Is Hedberg playing in the scrimmage today?

#9 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

NJ has many people covering camp but none are telling ho is standing out, who looks faster, who looks stronger ect ect. I wish one of our reporters had a hockey eye.

A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#10 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,420 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

Yeah the Rangers usually have all their preseason games televised I think and we only get the one home game against them.  Supposedly we'll have another preseason game on the NHL Network next week (the 24th).

On the flip side at least the Devils are better than most teams in the league in having YouTube interviews and stuff...you just have to know where to look (search for New Jersey Devils PR on YT).

NHL Network game will be blacked out in NY area.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#11 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

NJ has many people covering camp but none are telling ho is standing out, who looks faster, who looks stronger ect ect. I wish one of our reporters had a hockey eye.

Michelle Kenneth has noted that Tedenby looks noticeably better and Josefson isn't as good as she hoped. But yeah, I largely agree

#12 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Schneider is starting too.

#13 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

Excited to see corey in net for the first time
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#14 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,677 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Cant wait to see schneider but thats about it... I havent felt "not this pumped" for a season in a long time

www.SterioDesign.com

#15 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Looking forward to watching Cory Schneider

Go Devils

#16 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,886 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

Feels like forever since I've watched a Devils game. Glad to have the boys back. LGD.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#17 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

If you're in South Jersey you can watch the Flyers scrimmage by just showing up the rink. My son and I went a few times week before last, and Briere was there in his Canadien gear as well. Pretty cool, and nearly empty.

Edited by jim777, 16 September 2013 - 04:55 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users