46 replies to this topic

#41 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,183 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Vikings-Giants is MNF in a few weeks, that'll be a real classic lol...but the Vikes were a playoff team last year and the Giants are the Giants so I can understand that.

What amuses me about next week's schedule is the NFL actually 'got rid' of the right game, sending the Vikings and Steelers (0-3 each) off to London.  That's really gonna get the locals interested in football :P  Maybe CRASHER should go over there and extol the virtues of anti-football.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#42 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

They versed Denver. That it self is enough.

Who the hell puts the Raiders on MNF. I mean seriously...

#43 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,183 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

I mean if you're going to put Denver-Oakland on MNF at least have the game be in Oakland to give them a chance.  Then again maybe they just wanted to have a Peyton clinic, which is what this game was almost certainly going to be from the start.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 23 September 2013 - 10:54 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

Vikings-Giants is MNF in a few weeks, that'll be a real classic lol...but the Vikes were a playoff team last year and the Giants are the Giants so I can understand that.

What amuses me about next week's schedule is the NFL actually 'got rid' of the right game, sending the Vikings and Steelers (0-3 each) off to London.  That's really gonna get the locals interested in football :P  Maybe CRASHER should go over there and extol the virtues of anti-football.

I'd gladly go to England if I was allowed to play QB for the Vikings, I can't be much worse then Plunder is :P

My God the quality of anti-football is stepping up this year!!! :wub:

don't forget....coming soon..... Giants and Raiders!!! My God I may have to be fired up for Giants games?!!??! The hell?!?!?! :blink: 

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#45 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

They versed Denver. That it self is enough.

Everyone gets one "prime time" game at least.  Now Oakland is out of the way.

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#46 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Years ago the Raiders/Broncos was a decent rivarly.....after Shanahan got the AX from Oakland....

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#47 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Years ago the Raiders/Broncos was a decent rivarly.....after Shanahan got the AX from Oakland....

That used to be a huge rivalry back in the early Eighties too when Lyle Alzado was kicking ass and taking names. Whenever those two teams played each other, their game would almost always qualify for the second part of NBC doubleheaders after the Jets ended at 4:00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users