MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,351 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

"He's coming"

"Prepare for disappointment"

I can't wait to see the one after his first game rofl. 'He's Falling'.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#162 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

That's basically like some WWE promo.  When did David Clarkson become the sacred one in Toronto?

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#163 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Lightning just decided that they would rather not beat Chicago in regulation I guess.  That own goal will be on the Friday Funnies on SportsCenter tomorrow.

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#164 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

shoot left side high on lundy

this msg regoing out of business sale is nauseous 

Edited by lazer, 24 October 2013 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image

#165 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

and the rangers continue to suck even worse then us.. if that makes anyone feel better they got beat by the sh!t flyers.. not that i want to see the flyers walk away with any wins either but i guess if its gotta be one or the other.... naaa who am i kidding i dont want the flyers winning just as bad as i dont want the rangers winning last night was just a losing situation all the way around! but hey... atleast we got one point right
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#166 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ugh, this Rangers-Habs game is unbearably boring... Well-played by the Habs to keep it that way considering this is Rangers' big homecoming game. Refs are barely letting them play, some terrible calls, mostly bad calls on the Rangers believe it or not.

Super boring, but Habs winning for now..

#167 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

habs still blanking them with a minute to go looks like the rags will lose this one.. just the way i like to see it
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#168 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,351 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

No streamers or confetti or fireworks tonight at the World's Most Overrated (Transformed!!!!) Toilet.

#169 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Frank Isola tweeted this out earlier....lol

"For those at transformed MSG unable to see the scoreboard because your view is obstructed by the Chase Bridge...Final: Montreal 2, Rangers 0"

#170 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,351 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

"For those at transformed MSG unable to see the scoreboard because your view is obstructed by the Chase Bridge...Final: Montreal 2, Rangers 0"

Lmfao.

#171 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

The Rags are missing Callahan and Nash badly.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#172 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,036 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Montreal typical, wow.  How did that second goal count?

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#173 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,121 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

For all this overhyped "Garden Transformed" stuff...I still think the Devils jumbotron is better than the Rangers

would love to hear about the finer details of this renovation. Did they shove the "cheap" seats further into the rafters? Are the concourses wider? Food options more numerous? More bathrooms? Cleaner bathrooms (MSG was notorious for bathroom lines that went way out the door)

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#174 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

habs still blanking them with a minute to go looks like the rags will lose this one.. just the way i like to see it

Hard to believe, but with the exception of Brad Richards (5 goals), each player who has played in all 10 Rangers games has yet to tally more than one goal. 

As much as I'd like to see this go on all year, I've got to think that the Rangers WILL get it going...they're not THIS bad.  And as bad as they've been, they've managed to put up three wins somehow.  3-7 is pretty good for a team that's been outscored 35-15 through 10 games. 

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#175 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

The rangers just don't have any offensive depth. Even with Nash and Callahan. Without them they are just hoping to win a bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 games.

Problem is lundquist and probably to a greater extent their defensive system has been allowing much more than that.

Funny thing is they got rid of a coach and system that catered to this type of roster only to bring in a new coach and system that needs better high end offensive talent.

#176 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hard to believe, but with the exception of Brad Richards (5 goals), each player who has played in all 10 Rangers games has yet to tally more than one goal. 

As much as I'd like to see this go on all year, I've got to think that the Rangers WILL get it going...they're not THIS bad.  And as bad as they've been, they've managed to put up three wins somehow.  3-7 is pretty good for a team that's been outscored 35-15 through 10 games. 

I'd agree with you if I saw them actually trying. But outside of the Red Wings game, their effort is just NOT there. The Devils and even the Flyers are at least putting in the effort; in the Devils' case, a ton of effort (which is not going unnoticed in the media). Not sure what's going on in the Rangers locker room but it's pretty bad. Their compete level is as low as I've ever seen them.

AMAZING.

Edited by DJ Eco, 29 October 2013 - 11:01 AM.

#177 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

The rangers just don't have any offensive depth. Even with Nash and Callahan. Without them they are just hoping to win a bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 games.

Problem is lundquist and probably to a greater extent their defensive system has been allowing much more than that.

Funny thing is they got rid of a coach and system that catered to this type of roster only to bring in a new coach and system that needs better high end offensive talent.

This is where we have the edge on the Rangers.  We can absorb the loss of two top 6 forwards better than they can.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#178 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,921 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

i'm reading rumours saying Miller is probably gonna be a flyers by Christmas... a first round pick would be in the mix and that Holmgren would sign him to an extension right away.

That would not be fun that the flyers would have a potential good goalie

www.SterioDesign.com

#179 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

i'm reading rumours saying Miller is probably gonna be a flyers by Christmas... a first round pick would be in the mix and that Holmgren would sign him to an extension right away.

That would not be fun that the flyers would have a potential good goalie

Wow I'd rather that didn't happen

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#180 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

A goalie would help them a lot, but they'd still have the same ol' defense in front of him.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users