Patrick Roy Goes Nuts in Coaching Debut

Zubie#8

6-1 Victory but Roy decides to dress his goons on the final faceoff, small scrum takes place. Roy starts screaming at Perry, Boudreau starts screaming at Roy and then Roy almost pushes the center glass between the benches onto Boudreau, good stuff, great emotion!

EDIT: Looks like Roy did not like the knee on knee hit by Lovejoy (wasn;t a knee on knee hit though) and thats what started it all. Roy is going to have a lot of these momenets, he is out of control.

Edited by Zubie#8

A lot of Colorado fans will play the "passion" card, and that's understandable, from their point of view. But that's not what a player wants to see out of his coach at the end of a 6-1 game you're winning, your coach acting like a petulant little child. I'm scared to see how he's going to act when they start losing, which they will because they're not a great team.

A lot of Colorado fans will play the "passion" card, and that's understandable, from their point of view. But that's not what a player wants to see out of his coach at the end of a 6-1 game you're winning, your coach acting like a petulant little child. I'm scared to see how he's going to act when they start losing, which they will because they're not a great team.

I was going to post in the out of town thread about how many games it will take for Roy to lose his cool. Only took 1!

He is soooo cocky haha, not suprised at all.

adater ‏@adater 1m
Vintage Roy.. Said Ducks tried to "cheap shot" MacKinnon and said he put fourth line on ice at end because "I matched his lines all night"

I do not like the fact Roy started yelling at opposing players, let the players handle themselves. If Roy wants to yell at coaches all year then I am all for it haha.

Edited by Zubie#8

I'm waiting for him to try that sh!t on Stevens when we play them.