#1 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

BWA6qljCYAAPH_X.jpg

THING 2 Will beat you up and get the 2! Let's do this and get the future rolling! 

Let's go Devils!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#2 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Let's go Devils!

The Nucks don't scare me.  They have no forward depth, and their defense isn't good.  Hamhuis is their only reliable defensemen.  They have to rely heavily on Luongo.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#3 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AHZ'B YG CHXSAB!
DSW SZ EGV FGVP...
GV RWPGWH RZ ZKSB NGSWZ!
HXHW ZKH JTB CVSXHV!

HealthyPlate2.jpg

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#4 nick17112

nick17112

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Alarm already set for 2:50am. Having a kip when I get home from work as I'm tired after last night. Please make it worth it devils. It kills me when we lose #ilovethedevils
Zach Parise - Gone but not forgotten!!!!!

#5 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

if you loose this one deboer clock will be on.... We might end uop with Laviollette

#6 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Tonight could be when Schneider starts pulling away from Brodeur. I'm looking for the offense to keep it up and the defense to solidify somehow. Also, I'd love to see Josefson and/or Fayne.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#7 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

hope that we could win... not only win but a routh!!!!!!!a 5-0 win! Brodeur wasnt the problem last night but our defense... Harrold was poor!!!!!!!!1 Salvadr was awfull, Sit one and play mister fayne...

#8 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Tonight could be when Schneider starts pulling away from Brodeur. I'm looking for the offense to keep it up and the defense to solidify somehow. Also, I'd love to see Josefson and/or Fayne.

Schneider is gonna have a big game.  I can feel it!

hope that we could win... not only win but a routh!!!!!!!a 5-0 win! Brodeur wasnt the problem last night but our defense... Harrold was poor!!!!!!!!1 Salvadr was awfull, Sit one and play mister fayne...

Agreed.  Fayne should be in for Harrold, and Olesz and Josefson should be in for Gionta and Bernier.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#9 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Fayne, Olesz, and Josefson should def be in the the lineup right now. Infuriating to watch our team go down while better players are sitting out.

Schneider is gonna have a big game.  I can feel it!

Agreed.  Fayne should be in for Harrold, and Olesz and Josefson should be in for Gionta and Bernier.

Put food on my family

#10 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

This is the start of 5 or 6 starts for Schneider, I hope.

Gionta needs to be done away with.  For good.  Fayne needs to be in for Harrold.  PDB had best make some decisions here.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#11 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Let's go Devils!

The Nucks don't scare me.  They have no forward depth, and their defense isn't good.  Hamhuis is their only reliable defensemen.  They have to rely heavily on Luongo.

and their coach is Torts, so just get him mad enough and he will throw a tantrum and have a fight with PDB

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#12 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

Okay, so I haven't posted in any of the first three GDTs and we've lost them all. So...hi. I'm posting in today's GDT.

Carry on.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#13 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

LGD!!! Come on boys play like you wanna win comfortably and hold a lead. PDB you need to start fayne and olesz

#14 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

after that what i watched them give away last night ... well i wont be holding my breath for anything spectacular. I just dont understand what happened they were completely dominating last night had control in oilers ennd for periods 1&2 then as soon as the 3rd period came around they completely packed their bags and went home. Enough fvckin around here lets get 2 points tonight huh?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#15 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

Just win dammit.

#16 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

LGD!

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#17 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Okay, so I haven't posted in any of the first three GDTs and we've lost them all. So...hi. I'm posting in today's GDT.

Carry on.

Same. 

Lets do the damn thing

#18 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Not excited about this game anymore after the mid-point of last night's game. Matter of fact, for the rest of the season I will no longer be happy with any lead of any kind until the final horn sounds.

#19 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

fvck Torts. Just win.

believe-devs.jpg

#20 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

fvck Torts. Just win.

i hope someone slings a puck over their bench and hits him in his big fvcking mouth with it!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users