26 replies to this topic

#21 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

The Brad Benson radio commercials are so annoying, I usually end up turning the radio off at that point. No, I dont care about some smart alec response to a current political topic.

They wer funny when they first started. But the schtick grew tiresome fairly quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#22 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I just realized how shocked I am that nobody has brought up Kars for Kids. Not to mention that it's a scam.

Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#23 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,252 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

I just realized how shocked I am that nobody has brought up Kars for Kids. Not to mention that it's a scam.

Those are pretty annoying and yeah I have read tons of articles and reports over the years saying what a scam they are.

#24 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

1-877 KARS 4 KIDS

K-A-R-S KARS 4 KIDS

1-877-KARS 4 KIDS

DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

Agreed. VERY annoying.

#25 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

Those are pretty annoying and yeah I have read tons of articles and reports over the years saying what a scam they are.

I mean, you do get the tax deduction the commercials promise.  And literally the ultimate beneficiaries are "kids", but it goes to support "awakening" programs for Orthodox Jewish (maybe even "Ultra-Orthodox") children in New York.  Not disclosing that specifically is probably about as far as you can go without crossing the line over to fraud. 

Posted Image

#26 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,252 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

I mean, you do get the tax deduction the commercials promise.  And literally the ultimate beneficiaries are "kids", but it goes to support "awakening" programs for Orthodox Jewish (maybe even "Ultra-Orthodox") children in New York.  Not disclosing that specifically is probably about as far as you can go without crossing the line over to fraud. 

You do get a tax deduction but I heard it's not as great as you would think for donating your car.

I also heard that yes it does mostly to those awakening groups and very little of it goes towards the kids.  It's very much on the borderline.

#27 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

The Brad Benson radio commercials are so annoying, I usually end up turning the radio off at that point. No, I dont care about some smart alec response to a current political topic.

his "jokes" are just so bad. It's like 3rd grade humor. I will never buy a car from him and would discourage anyone else to specifically because of those commercials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users