Goal song

Bartholomew Hunt

you do know thats not coming back, even if its submitted the most amount of times

I know. I just don't like the whole way they went about this. And now having an MSG suit, who couldn't name three players on our roster, signing a letter directing Devils fans what we stand for and what we like really annoys me.

Edited by devlman

:lol:

I actually voted for "Hey Man Nice Shot" by FIlter (right when the chorus kicks in). I like it but it's probably not for everyone.

Awesome! A song about a guy that committed public suicide as our goal song!

The goal song can't be anything close to an AC/DC caliber band. The licensing fees would be astronomical!

Edited by CarpathianForest

I know. I just don't like the whole way they went about this. And now having an MSG suit, who couldn't name three players on our roster, signing a letter directing Devils fans what we stand for and what we like really annoys me.

Would you rather have a boat load of debt and a black cloud hanging over the franchise?  We're not gonna become the Rags.

honestly.. if the team doesnt score enough goals to win a game who gives a fvck what song theyre going to choose to play.. im over it.. im more concerned about being the only team in the entire league to have yet to win a game... with that said who gives a sh!t about the stupid song.

I actually voted for "Hey Man Nice Shot" by FIlter (right when the chorus kicks in). I like it but it's probably not for everyone.

I love that song and Filter so I'd definitely vote for it. But for the reason CF mentioned, I doubt it has a chance to get picked.

The goal song can't be anything close to an AC/DC caliber band. The licensing fees would be astronomical!

The R. Budd Dwyer video has to be one of the most shocking things to happen during an American press conference. Definitely don't view it if you are squeamish. Amazing how Richard Patrick was able to create such a great song from a disturbing event. I actually never realized what the song was truly about until years later when Rammstein based their artwork for "Amerika" off of Dwyer and I read his story.

R & R 2 is done!  Why vote for it?  They don't want us to  say "you suck". Everyone should get over it and move on.. What is the rangers goal song?

I think the Hawks goal song stinks. I don't care what the new goal song is.  

Our new owners have deep pockets.  They owe it to the fans to pick the right song seeing how badly they botched the whole ordeal.

I love that song and Filter so I'd definitely vote for it. But for the reason CF mentioned, I doubt it has a chance to get picked.

The R. Budd Dwyer video has to be one of the most shocking things to happen during an American press conference. Definitely don't view it if you are squeamish. Amazing how Richard Patrick was able to create such a great song from a disturbing event. I actually never realized what the song was truly about until years later when Rammstein based their artwork for "Amerika" off of Dwyer and I read his story.

Actually the year they switched to Ole, Hey Man Nice Shot was one of the choices they let fans vote on so maybe it has a chance.

Well, I watched it. I also watched an hour documentary about it, sad stuff.

Edited by NJDevils1214

Do you have to be a U.S. citizen to be able to vote? Or will a foreign zip code work too? Wonder why they want to know your section, too.

I'm not gonna be original here, but Seven Nation Army would be awesome. And while multiple team already use(d) the song, Bro Hymn just works so well, would like that one as well.

How about the song Everything sucks by Reel Big Fish, then we aren’t directly discriminating against the opposition team because everything sucks, its more inclusive. The way the team is playing at the moment its quite appropriate.

NEVER liked the "you suck" added by the fans. ESPECIALLY stupid when we're losing!

I had hoped to get the fans to chant the scoring players name in some way during that part of the goal song. I suggested to them last year or the year before to flash the name on the big boards to motivate that, but they never tried.

How awesome would it be for the player to hear his name chanted after scoring as PART of the goal song???!!

I submitted The Good Life from ~ :37  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHIjjyxU3Q

But they've done a solid job in trying to make it right...being honest about why R&R Part 2 has been permanently sacked, and working with the fanbase in trying to find a replacement. 

I concur.

I voted for Aida triump march. My Soccer team used to use it and I tought it worked great

Hilarious.

Excellent.

Carp, your signature is epic. I see votes in your future.

The anti-goal song - that could work.  If the Rangers keep up the pace they're on I can see them resorting to that.  Every time the other team scores they play F*ck You.

Very funny pep

R & R 2 is done!  Why vote for it?  They don't want us to  say "you suck". Everyone should get over it and move on.. What is the rangers goal song?

I think the Hawks goal song stinks. I don't care what the new goal song is.  

Chelsea Dagger is AWESOME! GREAT goal song there and the fans REALLY embraced it!

Do you have to be a U.S. citizen to be able to vote? Or will a foreign zip code work too? Wonder why they want to know your section, too.

I'm not gonna be original here, but Seven Nation Army would be awesome. And while multiple team already use(d) the song, Bro Hymn just works so well, would like that one as well.

Seven Nation Army would work. Give it a try Revan.

Got another

Eminem - Survival 

Mostly due to the chorus, but there are two parts of the song with Eminem going off too, 

from :44 - 1:27 maybe? includes him saying "hands up like its 12 noon" and "last chance to make this whole stadium erupt"

And I would TOTALLY contract him to personalize the video with the spray painted graffiti symbol being our NJ and later on the wall "THIS IS TEAM" (I miss Ilya)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlmezywdxPI