68 replies to this topic

#61 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Well Lundqvist is out vs the Flyers due to some nagging injury.  Could be why he's sucking so much.

i knew people would try blaming his suckiness on this "nagging injury".. maybe hes just not as good because its a different coach with a different style of play and he doesnt have 5 of his players in front of him all trying to sacrifice their bodys to block shots anymore as well as a decrease in his pad size.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#62 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

i knew people would try blaming his suckiness on this "nagging injury".. maybe hes just not as good because its a different coach with a different style of play and he doesnt have 5 of his players in front of him all trying to sacrifice their bodys to block shots anymore as well as a decrease in his pad size.

Could be anything.  But he normally does get off to slow starts according to Rags fans.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#63 AEWHistory

AEWHistory

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I tend to worry about spiders crawling up my nose during my sleep and laying eggs in my brain. And then I will be talking to a crowd of people and then spiders will start crawling out of my nose and ears. And then my skin falls off and I'm a giant spider underneath it. Then I start to eat the crowd of people I was just talking to and spinning them in my web to save for later consumption...mmm...human flesh...

You too?! I thought I was the only one....

Edited by AEWHistory, 27 October 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Aaron / AEWHistory --- Rockies/Devils fan since 1981!

Trenton Makes and the World Takes..... Or.... Trenton Uses What the World Refuses

#64 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

I think the queen will be better next season when he's playing behind the Penguins defense ;)

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#65 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

I tend to worry about spiders crawling up my nose during my sleep and laying eggs in my brain. And then I will be talking to a crowd of people and then spiders will start crawling out of my nose and ears. And then my skin falls off and I'm a giant spider underneath it. Then I start to eat the crowd of people I was just talking to and spinning them in my web to save for later consumption...mmm...human flesh...

Just sneezed this into my hand, go figure! (that's really my hand, btw)

<A href="http://jim777.com/im...rs/Bsmithi2.jpg" data-cke-saved-href="http://jim777.com/im...Bsmithi2.jpg</A>

Can't seem to get this image code right...

Edited by jim777, 29 October 2013 - 08:13 AM.

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#66 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,933 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Just sneezed this into my hand, go figure! (that's really my hand, btw)

<A href="http://jim777.com/im...rs/Bsmithi2.jpg" data-cke-saved-href="http://jim777.com/im...Bsmithi2.jpg</A>

Can't seem to get this image code right...

You're a better man than me.  Two things freak me out more than anything:  spiders and heights.  I would be in near-tears if I had something like that in my hand.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#67 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

You're a better man than me.  Two things freak me out more than anything:  spiders and heights.  I would be in near-tears if I had something like that in my hand.

I hate bees, spiders eat bees, so an easy choice for me :) That's a B. smithi tarantula, completely harmless. You see them in horror movies because they're so laid back. One of 14 I've got here at the moment.

believe-elias.jpg

#68 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

i hate spiders, and no way in hell would i hold one in my hand.  Heights never really bothered me, untill i got to 13,500 feet up (over 2 miles up) and was standing on the ledge of the plane waiting to skydive,  As soon as I jumped out of the plane all the nervousness/fears for that split second go away.  Def would suggest for anyone looking for a thrill.   Also its a great view (went to skydive long Island as I live on LI)

#69 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

i hate spiders, and no way in hell would i hold one in my hand.  Heights never really bothered me, untill i got to 13,500 feet up (over 2 miles up) and was standing on the ledge of the plane waiting to skydive,  As soon as I jumped out of the plane all the nervousness/fears for that split second go away.  Def would suggest for anyone looking for a thrill.   Also its a great view (went to skydive long Island as I live on LI)

I always wanted to skydive. Dave Mustaine from Megadeth said he overcame his heroine addiction by skydiving. So it must be awesome.

Devils.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users