484 replies to this topic

#241 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:36 AM

Why do you waste your time? Genuine question. Why does stuff like this bother you so much?

Genuine answer, I shouldn't but we are fans of a hockey team not attendance or food fans. Plus IMO it is stupid to post the game attendance number, we don't post the score cause we know where to find the info.

#242 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:44 AM

Obviously some people here want to discuss that stuff since it involves the Devils.  If you're not interested in a thread, don't bother opening it.

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#243 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:57 AM

Obviously some people here want to discuss that stuff since it involves the Devils.  If you're not interested in a thread, don't bother opening it.

Your correct, my bad.

#244 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,810 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Very nice. Yea it was a Saturday night crowd but against the god awful drawing panthers that's pretty good. I would've been happy with 15,500 tonight

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#245 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Very nice. Yea it was a Saturday night crowd but against the god awful drawing panthers that's pretty good. I would've been happy with 15,500 tonight

I was there.  It was a Dolan sellout tonight.  Still pretty full though.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#246 thecoffeecake

thecoffeecake

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

I am sorry for being rude but who cares?

I do. As do a lot of people.

Just call me RingDings: Mike Brown's dirty bottom bitch.

#247 Matt Derek

Matt Derek

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

Devils gave two tickets to all teachers who brought school ID tonight.  I had two free seats in Section 15, Row 8.  Well worth the price of admission tonight!!  I wonder how many tickets were given away tonight.

#248 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Devils gave two tickets to all teachers who brought school ID tonight.  I had two free seats in Section 15, Row 8.  Well worth the price of admission tonight!!  I wonder how many tickets were given away tonight.

2 tickets to all teachers who brought school i.d. ... what the hell is that about ..rewarding school teachers for what? lol what about rewarding military or law enforcement .. people who deserve to get something back
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#249 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

2 tickets to all teachers who brought school i.d. ... what the hell is that about ..rewarding school teachers for what? lol what about rewarding military or law enforcement .. people who deserve to get something back

I believe military people got that same deal, as on rock vision they welcomed teachers and military personnel in the same fashion...

#250 Matt Derek

Matt Derek

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

the devils were just trying to fill seats that were mostly going to go unsold...  and yes, military deserves free tickets, as the devils give out 100's of these every game...  but how can you say "rewarding school teachers for what?"

#251 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

the devils were just trying to fill seats that were mostly going to go unsold...  and yes, military deserves free tickets, as the devils give out 100's of these every game...  but how can you say "rewarding school teachers for what?"

i wasnt trying to talk down on school teachers sorry if i offended anyone.. i just wasnt sure why they would give out free tickets to school teachers
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#252 Matt Derek

Matt Derek

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

i wasnt trying to talk down on school teachers sorry if i offended anyone.. i just wasnt sure why they would give out free tickets to school teachers

it was so the building wasn't empty.  there were A LOT of tickets available early in the week still.  i don't like day games, but the devils probably shouldn't try to compete with the NFL playoffs.  could've played at 3:00 (or earlier).

i have season tickets in 121, so sitting 8 rows from the ice was a nice change...  although only about 1/3 of the fans stand for goals down there.  probably a lot of the people sitting around me had free seats, as well.

#253 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

I think your previous statement is valid. I have no problems with military personnel as well as first responders getting free tickets. But why teachers? What do they do that is different than my private sector desk job?

#254 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:45 PM

Because we pass Devils fans and fail Ranger fans

#255 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

I think your previous statement is valid. I have no problems with military personnel as well as first responders getting free tickets. But why teachers? What do they do that is different than my private sector desk job?

They are "public educators" duh

They deserve alot

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#256 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

They are "public educators" duh

They deserve alot

they get plenty like every holiday off and 2 weeks for christmas..and oh yea an entire summer while everyone else is working 5 or more days a week
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#257 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

they get plenty like every holiday off and 2 weeks for christmas..and oh yea an entire summer while everyone else is working 5 or more days a week

He was being sarcastic.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#258 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

He was being sarcastic.

yes iam well aware of that.. thank you forum police
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#259 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

yes iam well aware of that.. thank you forum police

You gave a serious response.  Relax my man!

temp_zps55e0012a.png

#260 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

As a whole our county is pretty"dumb" to the test of the world on education we fell behind once again. Complete separate topic tho..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users